Form 80

Old May 30th 2003, 11:56 am
Just Joined

kevbhoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form 80

G'day everybody,

After sending our medicals and police forms off, we have been asked by DIMA to complete 'form 80 - character assessment'. This was missing from the pack they had sent out to us. It is only my wife and I emigrating, on a skilled ind. visa. DIMA have only sent us out one form, but I was unsure if we should each fill one out or would one suffice for the two of us, as it does ask details of your spouse.
Does anybody know?

Thanks in advance

Kevin
Old May 30th 2003, 12:27 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hiya,

I had the same form in my pack too. I wrote to my case officer and asked if I needed to fill it in, and was told no. I think it's just put in there as standard practice. If it wasnt mentioned before, dont worry about it.

W.
Old May 30th 2003, 12:29 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form 80

Originally posted by kevbhoy
After sending our medicals and police forms off, we have been asked by DIMA to complete 'form 80 - character assessment'. This was missing from the pack they had sent out to us. It is only my wife and I emigrating, on a skilled ind. visa. DIMA have only sent us out one form, but I was unsure if we should each fill one out or would one suffice for the two of us, as it does ask details of your spouse.
Either photocopy the piece of Form 80 you have, or download and print one from the web
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/80.pdf

You need to fill one copy for yourself and another for your wife.

HTH

Peter
Old May 31st 2003, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

TomJ is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been asked to provide Medicals and PCC.. But they haven't asked for form 80..Will they ask this again...Or should I send this before they ask for it....
Old May 31st 2003, 10:48 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default re form 80

Both Andy and I have filled in form 80's........these were sent to us by the agent.

They were filled in at the same time as the Visa Application and the skill matching form and were all sent off to Adelaide together.

Lisa
XXX