Any ideas!

Old Feb 17th 2007, 9:11 pm
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of
Default Any ideas!

Hi all,

I am starting work next week ( Aaargh!!) and have been looking through my contract. I have a choice between two superannuation schemes - Health Super or the Hesta scheme.

Just wondered if anyone had heard anything good or bad about either of these.

thanks

I have posted this on the nursing forum as well
Old Mar 20th 2007, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

bris4us is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any ideas!

Just wondering how you got on with your jobs
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:55 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by td1
Hi all,

I am starting work next week ( Aaargh!!) and have been looking through my contract. I have a choice between two superannuation schemes - Health Super or the Hesta scheme.

Just wondered if anyone had heard anything good or bad about either of these.

thanks

I have posted this on the nursing forum as well
I thought they could not suggest which company you chose and if you want you can pick any company. There is even a form asking you if you have been made to pick a certain policy, well there is in WA.
I believe from my last employer they are not allowed to tell you who to go with and it is up to you.
Jenny
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jensteve
I thought they could not suggest which company you chose and if you want you can pick any company. There is even a form asking you if you have been made to pick a certain policy, well there is in WA.
I believe from my last employer they are not allowed to tell you who to go with and it is up to you.
Jenny
you can pick who you want but they can suggest a company. A lot of employers will use a particular company and if the employee does not state a preference then they automatically use the companies.
Tracie