Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any bricklayers in adelaide

any bricklayers in adelaide

Old Aug 31st 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

hannash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any bricklayers in adelaide

hey guys, i just have to ask ,whats it like living and building in adelaide ,dont be afraid to go on about it
Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:30 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any bricklayers in adelaide

Originally Posted by hannash
hey guys, i just have to ask ,whats it like living and building in adelaide ,dont be afraid to go on about it
I ,ll talk to you, lots of building going on at the moment especialy up north of Adelaide two huge tracts of land have been opened up for housing developement, 20,000 is the talk. How quickly these develope is another story though , as Delfin are running the show..

http://www.adelaidebound.com/
this site is very helpful when it comes to Adelaide..................mm
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

thank you mr moooooover every little helps
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Both my brothers are bricklayers and living in Adelaide (near the Barossa).What type of things do you want to know?Are you looking for work?Building a house?
Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

hey there reality, thanks for getting back ,first thing im just wondering is adel as good a bet as anywhere regarding building work because it looks like a great place to be living ,but its the amount of work that will be the final decision maker for us because im a bricklayer myself ,, i hope im right in thinking that it will be cooler in the winter which will be great knowing the summer is coming every year and a nice break working in a state that has seasons that do what they are supposed to do .i hope youll ber with me but im just trying to get a feel for the place of locals already living there before i research the hell out of it in detail ..............thank you and bye
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hannash
hey there reality, thanks for getting back ,first thing im just wondering is adel as good a bet as anywhere regarding building work because it looks like a great place to be living ,but its the amount of work that will be the final decision maker for us because im a bricklayer myself ,, i hope im right in thinking that it will be cooler in the winter which will be great knowing the summer is coming every year and a nice break working in a state that has seasons that do what they are supposed to do .i hope youll ber with me but im just trying to get a feel for the place of locals already living there before i research the hell out of it in detail ..............thank you and bye
Well put it this way,I've just heard 20,000 new builds are going up out Barossa way in the near future.And thats just north of the city,quite abit of building planned for the hills area's as well.My neices english boyfriend moved over to Oz last year,he's a carpenter and he has'nt been out of work so far!Yes it will definately be cooler in winter,depending on where you happen to live,you might get below zero overnight(I lived in the hills and yes it did go down to that on quite a few occasions)but inner suburbia is probaby averaging maybe 15c+?sometimes 12c!Good luck and keep us posted!You can always pm me if you want more info!
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

info like that is priceless thank you so much