Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Advice Welcome

Any Advice Welcome

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

jamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nicejamesflorraine is just really nice
Default Any Advice Welcome

Hi my wifes tra application was sent to her migration agent in early november,
and for some reason it was not submitted to the tra until early december, she has applied for the 136 skilled independent visa she is very dissapointed that she has still not recived a answer yet we know that the application arrived in canberra in early december. has anybody applied after her and recived a answer or is it just a bad agent thank you
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:17 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any Advice Welcome

They are probably all on holiday!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

My OH's TRA was submitted at the beginning of December and we got a reply telling us he had passed on the 22nd December. But they do slow down over Christmas and aparently lots of people take their annual holidays this time of year, so you'll probably hear something in a couple of days.

Dolly
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:37 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jamesflorraine
and for some reason it was not submitted to the tra until early december, she has applied for the 136 skilled independent visa she is very dissapointed that she has still not recived a answer yet we know that the application arrived in canberra in early december. has anybody applied after her and recived a answer or is it just a bad agent thank you
you should hopefully reach a wider audience in the Australia forum so i'll move this thread in there
i can't answer your query but I would be asking questions of my agent if i were you
good luck
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesflorraine

Hi

I'd speak to the agent and find out why it took them a month to send it, although ours took a few weeks to submit ours as they were checking it to make sure it would pass, so it may be that.

It should only take 10 working days for the TRA to assess it (20 if it's not on the MODL list), so you should recieve an answer any time. Check with your agent and see if they have the reply yet.