Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help - need to move a few boxes interstate

Help - need to move a few boxes interstate

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold
Smile Help - need to move a few boxes interstate

Has anyone got any suggestions re moving some boxes from Sydney to Brisbane. I shipped 4 boxes when I moved over in July but as I was not sure about Brisbane in terms of where I would live or what I would do I sent them to Sydney. I need to get the stuff up here and incidentally if I had my time again I would ship absolutely nothing!

If anyone has any suggestions would they be good enough to email or pm me.

Thanks in advance and Happy 2007 to you all.

Sue
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:40 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - need to move a few boxes interstate

We used Northline when we moved from Brisbane to Darwin and they were pretty good. They do smaller freight as well so may be able to help you out. Give Deanna a call - she's the national co-ordinator for the company, based in Cairns.

Deanna Dickson
National Coordinator - UPackit
NORTHLINE
1300 305 150
[email protected]
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help - need to move a few boxes interstate

A huge thank you for that - will give them a ring.

Sue