Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any 14 years old moving

any 14 years old moving

Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any 14 years old moving

Originally Posted by scissors
hi ya,well you really made me laugh this morning,ive just got this picture in my mind of your food ending up all over your pc he he he

tracey.
its not the pc im worried about, its the puddle im sitting in
Its funny since we got here our daughter has picked up a really strong glaswegian accent. It was really quite soft before she came.
do u think shes trying to cling on to her roots
Old Jan 12th 2005, 8:12 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
its not the pc im worried about, its the puddle im sitting in
Its funny since we got here our daughter has picked up a really strong glaswegian accent. It was really quite soft before she came.
do u think shes trying to cling on to her roots
My daughter has went the opposite way, she has picked up an Aussie accent. Her friend phoned from Scotland last week & thought it was a wind up when I put my daughter on the phone.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 8:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
My daughter has went the opposite way, she has picked up an Aussie accent. Her friend phoned from Scotland last week & thought it was a wind up when I put my daughter on the phone.
its strange eh?
what age is she. we keep chinning her. she was on the phone the other day to our parents and they were shocked at her.
oh she has started shouting when she speaks, do all ausralian kids shout. it sounds like it to us
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:05 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
its strange eh?
what age is she. we keep chinning her. she was on the phone the other day to our parents and they were shocked at her.
oh she has started shouting when she speaks, do all ausralian kids shout. it sounds like it to us

Shes 21.

We had her when we were about 12
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Shes 21.

We had her when we were about 12
ha ha , oh yeh , u do that sort of thing in ayrshire lmao.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:43 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beerboy
yo is any one ages 13 to 14 or 15 years who is moving to the gold coast this year if there iz write back plz.
well shizzle my nizzle yo

eeerm as am doing the speak now?
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

beerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DagBoy
Sorry - what I meant to write was:

duz NEbody elz reed stuf like ths & wury bout futur ov de ritten lang or iz it jest that im pedantic old fart
chiz
DB
yo man at least some wone writes slang on this site evry one speaks propley init see yo
Old Jan 14th 2005, 8:16 pm
In The Malls, Brisbane

frankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nice
Lightbulb Re: any 14 years old moving

hiya well thnx!! hav u dun ur GCSE's cuz i really am not ready 4 dem. Im doin my french and stuf lke that this year. wen r u movin and where u movin 2!!!! do u really wana go to Oz?? im rally happy th@ we mite b goin cuz i h8 it here on this stupid island!!!!!

Frankie.p

email bk plz beerboy
Old Jan 21st 2005, 6:13 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: any 14 years old moving

Hiya Frankie im 13 14 in june lol
Have u got msn?
if not reply soon!!!
chloe
xxxxx
p.s im moving to nsw or brisbane lol
Old Jan 21st 2005, 6:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DagBoy
Does anybody else read stuff like this and worry about the future of the written language? Or is it just that I am a pedantic old fart?

Cheers,

DagBoy

You are a pedantic old fart

Don't get it myself but I did study Chaucer at school and it doesn't look that different
Old Jan 21st 2005, 9:48 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Don't get it myself but I did study Chaucer at school and it doesn't look that different
LOL they'll probably think thats something you put your cup of tea on
Old Jan 21st 2005, 9:59 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
LOL they'll probably think thats something you put your cup of tea on
Must be tired, took a few seconds to work that one out lol
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 11:01 am
In The Malls, Brisbane

frankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nicefrankie.p is just really nice

ChloeGroovy i dnt soz. i used 2! well how far r u in da application fing. well ill sed u a message insted of this k??

frankie
xxxxxxxx