Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another visa grant from July 2002

Another visa grant from July 2002

Old May 21st 2003, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of
Cool Another visa grant from July 2002

Woo... hoo...
Finally got my visa grant today. July 02 - May 03. Looks like theres alot coming through in that time scale at the moment.

Thanks for everyones help during the process.. though i suspect theres going to be even more questions now....

CrunchieFrog
Old May 21st 2003, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Hello CrunchieFrog

C O N G R A G U L A T I O N S !!!

Now the fun starts! Enjoy it, it's all part of the ride.

Cheers
Old May 21st 2003, 7:02 pm
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! At this rate we'll be able to charter a plane from this forum!

Steph
Old May 21st 2003, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

cazz is on a distinguished road

Congratulations, ten months they certainly seem to be speeding up at the moment.

Enjoy Oz

Cazz
Old May 21st 2003, 7:10 pm
earlswood

Good one Crunchie Frog,

Another good night on the Gin an tonic for me!!
(as you've all probably noticed I use all this good news to drink you luck people's health)
Today has been particularly busy for congrats so I expect I'll have a hangover in the morning!!

Earlswood

Old May 21st 2003, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another visa grant from July 2002

Great News Crunch, see you in Adelaide.

When are you arriving? I'll set up the fanfare for your arrival

Mash...

Originally posted by CrunchieFrog
Woo... hoo...
Finally got my visa grant today. July 02 - May 03. Looks like theres alot coming through in that time scale at the moment.

Thanks for everyones help during the process.. though i suspect theres going to be even more questions now....

CrunchieFrog

Last edited by mashiraz; May 21st 2003 at 9:36 pm.
Old May 21st 2003, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

well done

where in adelaide are you heading??

cheers

richard
Old May 21st 2003, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of

Hi all

thanks for all the well wishing.

to those who asked, to be honest, im not sure where in Adelaide i will end up, or even if it will still be Adelaide! Its been such a long time in the planning, things change blah blah. ive decided to go walkabout when i arrive... and if i still end up in good old Adelaide then so be it. i still love it - Mash i might hold you to that fanfare greeting. red carpet and all....

Good luck to everyone else headiong out there

CrunchieFrog
Old May 21st 2003, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic - the news on here gets better by the day!

Have a drink to celebrate.