Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ann Summers in Oz??

Ann Summers in Oz??

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:56 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ann Summers in Oz??

Hi After reading the RABBIT thread, She has 156 replies so far!! obviously there is a need for us ladies to find out where to replace our ..........Gadgets so what is the place to get these things ??
Not for myself of course!!!!!! but for the other ladies on this site
Jane xx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:07 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ann Summers in Oz??

No Ann Summers, why would you need a party plan to sell stuff like that when you have adult stores dotted all over the city?

Just one of hundreds you can find, this one is in Brisbane

http://www.naughtybutnice.com.au/
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:09 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
No Ann Summers, why would you need a party plan to sell stuff like that when you have adult stores dotted all over the city?

Just one of hundreds you can find, this one is in Brisbane

http://www.naughtybutnice.com.au/
So I take it you have replaced yours then eh lol
Janexx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:13 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Janexx
Im an aussie, I never had a rabbit in the first place .

Seriously, I havent ever been to an Ann Summers party, but I doubt that they could have as big a range as all the adult stores in Brisbane.

Errrrr not that I have been to all of them!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:16 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Im an aussie, I never had a rabbit in the first place .

Seriously, I havent ever been to an Ann Summers party, but I doubt that they could have as big a range as all the adult stores in Brisbane.

Errrrr not that I have been to all of them!
Don't worry MrsD Your secret is safe with me I really am looking forward to meeting up with you next year ..... You will recognize us coz you know what my hubby looks like
Jane xx
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:24 pm
Rocket Scientist

Don't worry MrsD Your secret is safe with me I really am looking forward to meeting up with you next year ..... You will recognize us coz you know what my hubby looks like
Jane xx
I thought you were going to say that I would recognise you cos you'd be the one in the adult store asking about replacing a rabbit :scared: .
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 9:26 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

I thought you were going to say that I would recognise you cos you'd be the one in the adult store asking about replacing a rabbit :scared: .

Who me Told you it was for all the ladies out there not meeee
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:51 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Janexx
Must have worn off its little ears.........poor thing..
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point

we have started ann summers parties in brissie/bayside we have been going for 6 months now and it is seriously a good laugh dont know if I can put the web add on here but if anybody interested let me know and you should see the NEW rabbits and other gizmos

sally
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 11:04 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barron Fam
we have started ann summers parties in brissie/bayside we have been going for 6 months now and it is seriously a good laugh dont know if I can put the web add on here but if anybody interested let me know and you should see the NEW rabbits and other gizmos

sally

OOOhh OOOhh can I be the Perth rep please (when I get there of course ... minor hitch) Platinum looks good
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 3:00 am
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point

My Partners from brummie and yep agents needed in Perth!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she was going to say I will be the one with rosy cheeks
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 12:33 pm
Fremantle Doctor!

windy gale has a spectacular aura aboutwindy gale has a spectacular aura aboutwindy gale has a spectacular aura about

Anne summers that reminds me of my younger days i had a friend that did that anne summers thing, but a diffrent company and i used to model the mens under wear for the ladies to choose for their partners and so on, it was good fun displaying the toys and stuff and assisting the laddies, oh! hum!
Old Oct 24th 2005, 12:12 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Not seen an Ann Summers in perth BUT loads of adult shops!!!!!!!!!!!