Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Americans murdered Phar Lap

Americans murdered Phar Lap

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:26 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold
Default Americans murdered Phar Lap

Tests just released has shown one of OZ's greatest legends Phar Lap was poisoned by American gangsters.

www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20627092-2,00.html
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:30 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Americans murdered Phar Lap

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Tests just released has shown one of OZ's greatest legends Phar Lap was poisoned by American gangsters.

www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20627092-2,00.html
I thought the recent discovery was the opposite finding that actually Phar Lap died from natural causes?

Great movie if anyone can get hold of it.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
I thought the recent discovery was the opposite finding that actually Phar Lap died from natural causes?

Great movie if anyone can get hold of it.

I always understood that it was Ergot that had grown on the grain fed to him.
PS you all know he was a Kiwi horse dont you?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 11:36 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I always understood that it was Ergot that had grown on the grain fed to him.
PS you all know he was a Kiwi horse dont you?
But with an Australian trainer. Oh well all our best exports get international acclaim as Australians.