Reload this Page >

calling cards in Oz

calling cards in Oz

Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

suzy a is an unknown quantity at this point
Question calling cards in Oz

Hi

Can anyone recommend a prepaid calling card to use to call the UK and also to use to phone within australia. There seems to be numerous available but they all have small print pit falls. I was just wondering if anyone has researched them and come up with the best value for money one??

Any help appreciated.

Suzy
Old Oct 19th 2006, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: calling cards in Oz

Originally Posted by suzy a
Hi

Can anyone recommend a prepaid calling card to use to call the UK and also to use to phone within australia. There seems to be numerous available but they all have small print pit falls. I was just wondering if anyone has researched them and come up with the best value for money one??

Any help appreciated.

Suzy

Hiya Suzy

I use Ozcall to phone the Uk and find it one of the cheapest. Ive also heard Daybreak is quite good too. If you have a look at http://www.cardcall.com.au they have quite a few cards on there so u can compare the costs.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christinabell
Hiya Suzy

I use Ozcall to phone the Uk and find it one of the cheapest. Ive also heard Daybreak is quite good too. If you have a look at http://www.cardcall.com.au they have quite a few cards on there so u can compare the costs.
Hi

Thanks - good website for info!!

Suzy
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:53 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Any help appreciated.

Suzy

Hi there,

We use OzCall. Works out relatively cheap for us.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:19 am
There is no "U" in Qantas

MisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really nice

Hi

Any help appreciated.

Suzy
We use the "Double Happiness" card. We get ours from the Chinese shop in town. Costs $10 and you get up to 500 minutes to UK landlines, mobiles a lot less. The line quality is excellent too. The best way to communicate with the UK is MSN messenger with a webcam, obviously the folks at home and you have to have a computer and decent internet access though.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

you go girl is an unknown quantity at this point

[Hi

I am pretty happy with "Talk Tomato" Started off with a 20buck card now recharge it on the phone using my creditcard. It tells you exactly how much yoou have left each time you use it. Very good value
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:31 pm
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Any help appreciated.

Suzy
Hi Suzy

Are you on Broadband????

We recommend www.jajah.com
It's just 0.015p per minute to the UK and 0.11p per minute to any mobile.
We have a head set and walk about doing chores talking for hours for very little cost. It's free to register and try, they give you around £1.80 credit to play with to see if you like it.

Neil.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Hi Suzy

Are you on Broadband????

We recommend www.jajah.com
It's just 0.015p per minute to the UK and 0.11p per minute to any mobile.
We have a head set and walk about doing chores talking for hours for very little cost. It's free to register and try, they give you around £1.80 credit to play with to see if you like it.

Neil.

Hi Neil

Yes I am on broadband and will have a look at this web site today! Thanks for the info!!

Suzy