Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

All you Glasgow punters, try this oot !!!!

All you Glasgow punters, try this oot !!!!

Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default All you Glasgow punters, try this oot !!!!

http://www.hiddenglasgow.com/forums/index.php
been on this for 2 nights now and only posted twice. there is so much to read and see. some of the photos are just great.
If you miss Glasgow this will help

soapy
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All you Glasgow punters, try this oot !!!!

Originally Posted by soapy
been on this for 2 nights now and only posted twice. there is so much to read and see. some of the photos are just great.

soapy
bump
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Bob AG is just really niceBob AG is just really niceBob AG is just really niceBob AG is just really niceBob AG is just really niceBob AG is just really niceBob AG is just really niceBob AG is just really niceBob AG is just really nice

soapy

Miss it with what?? a large hammer?? only joking.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bob AG
Miss it with what?? a large hammer?? only joking.

i never thought i would miss it. but after reading this forum, theres things i do miss not enough to go back though
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

i never thought i would miss it. but after reading this forum, theres things i do miss not enough to go back though

I can see ma old apartment in this photo. It was on Cochrane Street just off George Square, 4th floor

JTL
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I can see ma old apartment in this photo. It was on Cochrane Street just off George Square, 4th floor

JTL
its a great forum for photos eh JTL?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

extrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really nice

JTL
Aye, very good. Thanks for the site. Been out of glasgow for 8 years now, only getting homesick occasionally now. The city chambers was a beautiful building inside. I saw the bells in on the roof of it along with 1/4 ton of explosives in 1990, the year robbie coltrane got pissed on stage and made a complete arse of himself.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by extrameant
Aye, very good. Thanks for the site. Been out of glasgow for 8 years now, only getting homesick occasionally now. The city chambers was a beautiful building inside. I saw the bells in on the roof of it along with 1/4 ton of explosives in 1990, the year robbie coltrane got pissed on stage and made a complete arse of himself.
im sure he does that every time hes on stage?
where in glasgow are u from? or were u just visitin for the bells?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

My only complaint about the photos is there is no index I spent ages trying to find photos of the area I used to live prior to George Square. It was in Hyndland, overlooking Gartnavel Hospital

And before you ask, no I was never a patient of Gartnavel at any point

JTL
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

My only complaint about the photos is there is no index I spent ages trying to find photos of the area I used to live prior to George Square. It was in Hyndland, overlooking Gartnavel Hospital

And before you ask, no I was never a patient of Gartnavel at any point

JTL
aye right. after reading about your split personality im not too sure.
your right about the index, i was shattered and couldnt stop looking for photos
Old Jul 16th 2005, 10:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

spent hours on this thread
http://www.hiddenglasgow.com/forums/...ht=shop+fronts