Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pandya_m: Status of me...:)

pandya_m: Status of me...:)

Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:30 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Thumbs up pandya_m: Status of me...:)

Hello Friends,
To let you know about me.
I resigned on 15th of this month giving 3 months notice. Boss singed my resignation letter on 18th. And today he called me to tell me that I am releave from immediate effect dont know what to express .
Tomorrow will be official send-off
I will be out of job now for now on.
I still have lots to do like booking tickets, forex, account openings to transfer money electronically, lappy etc etc...
so friends you wont see my posting on forum frequently, but surely after going to my place and another few weeks I will be back.
Expecting some goodluck...
Enjoy and cheers..
God Bless...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pandya_m: Status of me...:)

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Hello Friends,
I resigned on 15th of this month giving 3 months notice. Boss singed my resignation letter on 18th. And today he called me to tell me that I am releave from immediate effect dont know what to express .
I still have lots to do like booking tickets, forex, account openings to transfer money electronically, lappy etc etc...
so friends you wont see my posting on forum frequently, but surely after going to my place and another few weeks I will be back.
Enjoy and cheers..
God Bless...
Good luck and see you soon
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:45 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Friends,

Good time to learn some vegetarian cooking - will come in handy when you're in Australia. It is really easy !!

Good luck to you and I hope to see you sometime in Australia soon.

IG
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

sharkin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Friends,
Enjoy and cheers..
God Bless...
As long as you're getting paid for the three months I would love it. I just went though 3 months notice and after the first month may as well have not been there...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the future.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Have fun and try to chill out a bit during the move, it can be hectic!! But I'm sure you'll enjoy the whole experience!

As indygirl says, now is the PERFECT time to learn some veggie recipes so you can feed yourself when you get here!! If you want some good recipes you can try out, just PM me and I'll let you have some!

love sophia xx
Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:42 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how you feel. Same happened to me last year when I moved jobs. Mind you I loved having the three months off and getting paid for it! Also it gives you plenty of opportunity to now get things done without the worry of work. Enjoy
Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:51 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Good luck and best wishes in your new life

Speak to you when you reach the other side

Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophia

As indygirl says, now is the PERFECT time to learn some veggie recipes so you can feed yourself when you get here!! If you want some good recipes you can try out, just PM me and I'll let you have some!

love sophia xx

Sophia, not just himself, but also feed the rest of the BE clan...

IG
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

hiya indiegirl....I can't put all the recipes on here, I'd be here all day! Tell you what I will write some up and then PM you guys with a few to get you inspired!

Heres a really quick but very yummy one I have regularly when I've finished my yoga practice (as I'm usually hungry and need to eat FAST!!)lol

Thai Vegetarian Curry

heat a bit of ghee in a wok (you can use olive oil if you like, but I cook with Ghee always!!)

add a teaspoon of coriander powder and cumin to the oil.

add whatever veggies you like (I usually finely chop some carrots, mushrooms, bok choy and broccoli) and toss gently for a little bit to get the oil covering them.

Then add some sweet chilli sauce (I usually put in about a dessertspoon) and veggie stock cube (I find the Masterfoods squeezeon saucy stuff the best for this). Finally add just a dash of coconut milk and simmer for a few mins.

Voila eat with either rice or jacket spud...mmmmm!

love sophia xx
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:19 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD LUCK
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sophia
hiya indiegirl....I can't put all the recipes on here, I'd be here all day! Tell you what I will write some up and then PM you guys with a few to get you inspired!

Heres a really quick but very yummy one I have regularly when I've finished my yoga practice (as I'm usually hungry and need to eat FAST!!)lol

Thai Vegetarian Curry

heat a bit of ghee in a wok (you can use olive oil if you like, but I cook with Ghee always!!)

add a teaspoon of coriander powder and cumin to the oil.

add whatever veggies you like (I usually finely chop some carrots, mushrooms, bok choy and broccoli) and toss gently for a little bit to get the oil covering them.

Then add some sweet chilli sauce (I usually put in about a dessertspoon) and veggie stock cube (I find the Masterfoods squeezeon saucy stuff the best for this). Finally add just a dash of coconut milk and simmer for a few mins.

Voila eat with either rice or jacket spud...mmmmm!

love sophia xx
Thanks. What I meant was let him learn cooking and feed not just himself but also the BE clan. LOL.

IG
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]

What's all this dreadful talk about veggie food
MAkes me feel quite ill.

Get a nice juicy zebra steak. Eat it fresh and raw. Mmmmmmm....loverly

pandya_m: good luck mate. A lot to do but plenty of time to do it now eh ?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Bix]

What's all this dreadful talk about veggie food
MAkes me feel quite ill.

Get a nice juicy zebra steak. Eat it fresh and raw. Mmmmmmm....loverly

pandya_m: good luck mate. A lot to do but plenty of time to do it now eh ?
So you end up looking like this LOL

IG

PS: Don't go sticking a picture of goat or cow to a vegetarian in reply

Last edited by IndieG; Apr 28th 2005 at 11:11 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.