Reload this Page >

TO ALL "Wall & Floor Tilers"

TO ALL "Wall & Floor Tilers"

Old Mar 10th 2007, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

stengee is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation TO ALL "Wall & Floor Tilers"

Moving very soon from the UK to Oz,

I am looking for any Wall & Floor Tilers whom might be able to offer me some good advice?
Or would someone be good enough to answer a few questions for me?

Your help would be v.v.v.v much appreciated,

thank you

stengee
Old Mar 10th 2007, 12:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TO ALL "Wall & Floor Tilers"

Originally Posted by stengee

I am looking for any Wall & Floor Tilers whom might be able to offer me some good advice?

thank you

stengee
Cresta57 will be able to answer you, but he might be on his way to the pub.....I'll tell him to get back to you later
Old Mar 10th 2007, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

stengee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Cresta57 will be able to answer you, but he might be on his way to the pub.....I'll tell him to get back to you later
Very kind of you..

Thank you, that would be great...

steve
Old Mar 10th 2007, 1:22 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Very kind of you..

Thank you, that would be great...

steve
Think he's been there done that but caught Cresta57 on a bad day when it turned into a bit of a disagreement with a pungent pod of the Capsicum species, do believe you closed the thread Polly.

However, Stengee Cresta57 does normally give good advice so if you wait and he hasn't been to the pub you may get some sense out of him this time (ducks and waits for onslaught from Cresta and before you say it no I'm not special ed ).
Old Mar 10th 2007, 2:04 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

You pair make me sound like a bloody drunk, you ought to say on my way to work at the pub
I volunteer my services free of charge to the local country club, as volunteer barman, I'm not the drunken tiler I'm portrayed as honest! hic hic

PS Hey Ann you know the small insignificant power pole sized dent in the Ute, well it's now a huge house stump shaped dent as she did it again just now

Last edited by cresta57; Mar 10th 2007 at 2:06 am.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 2:07 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
You pair make me sound like a bloody drunk, you ought to say on my way to work at the pub
I volunteer my services free of charge to the local country club, as volunteer barman, I'm not the drunken tiler I'm portrayed as honest! hic hic

PS Hey Ann you know the small insignificant power pole sized dent in the Ute, well it's now a huge house stump shaped dent as she did it again just now
You're not heading to the Belvedere today then
Old Mar 10th 2007, 2:16 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

You're not heading to the Belvedere today then
No I have a large birthday party this afternoon for some friends plus we still have Deb's rellies here from the U.K. not to mention Amy & Summer still occupying space that could be put to better use
Taking rellies to BNE Tuesday so may drop you a load of Amber liquid at the same time
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:11 am

We know you are a bloody drunk just a shame you couldn't join us it was a bloody good night.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:54 am
Home and Happy

Taking rellies to BNE Tuesday so may drop you a load of Amber liquid at the same time
You'll forget, I bet ya! I'll leave the mint sauce under the mat!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:59 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

You'll forget, I bet ya! I'll leave the mint sauce under the mat!
Makes note in diary......."must remember to beat Cresta to Pollys house for mint sauce snaffling"

Not another one of those poles that hides until you're about to reverse then jumps out at the last second was it? I've told that one in our garden loads of times not to do it but it never listens
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Makes note in diary......."must remember to beat Cresta to Pollys house for mint sauce snaffling"

Not another one of those poles that hides until you're about to reverse then jumps out at the last second was it? I've told that one in our garden loads of times not to do it but it never listens
It was the big steel stump in the middle of the house this bloody time!
Amy wrote "Whoops watch out woman driver!" in the muck on the back when she hit your power pole, she wrote "Oops I did it again" after Saturday's little episode:curse: .
Lucky the stumps are pretty substantial
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:17 am
Home and Happy

Amy wrote "Whoops watch out woman driver!" in the muck on the back when she hit your power pole, she wrote "Oops I did it again" after Saturday's little episode:curse: .
did you move the beer fridge after the door blew off? Otherwise she must have been very close to your beer supply.
Reversing into a beer fridge - is that grounds for divorce I wonder
Old Mar 12th 2007, 12:33 pm

Poor women she's got post traumatic stress after the first time and now can't concentrate plus all those people there I'm sure it doesn't make for a carming atmosphere and her alcohol levels were probably dropping.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:19 pm

thank you

stengee
If you need to know anything specific drop me a PM, anything I reply to just lately is questioned, twisted or starts another round of vitriolic PM's, you've probably had one or two already, everyone else has