The boring job
The mortgage
The fuel prices
The public transport
The telly
The selfish family members
The boss
The life they live

Remember the reasons why you wanted to leave that overcrowded mess behind and get away from it.

Remember the reasons why you wanted your Children to have a better way of life.

Remember fish, chips and mushy peas, now thats homesick material

Bonjour........
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:04 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All those who are homesick

Originally Posted by Atlantique
Nothing will have changed.
everyone will still be moaning about:

...trolls
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:05 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: All those who are homesick

The weather
The roads
The schools
The health service
The boring job
The mortgage
The fuel prices
The public transport
The telly
The boss
The life they live
Well, there's just no pleasing some people!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

The weather
The roads
The schools
The health service
The boring job
The mortgage
The fuel prices
The public transport
The telly
The boss
The life they live

Remember the reasons why you wanted to leave that overcrowded mess behind and get away from it.

Remember the reasons why you wanted your Children to have a better way of life.

Remember fish, chips and mushy peas, now thats homesick material

Bonjour........
How strange, i had a dream last night, I went to see my son in Manchester, it was a nightmare more like. I was there 2 weeks, and it was horrible, the traffic, it was dreary, dirty and i was really scared. :scared:
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:43 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
...trolls
Ai - or mebbe just someone wanting to post a slightly more controversial post without besmirching their main log-in's good name. Besides - for maximum effect it should have been posted in the 'Moving back ...' mausoleum ... I suspect many here probably nodded in agreement at the list.