Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For ALL those who cant get an account on UKNova.

For ALL those who cant get an account on UKNova.

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:01 am
Just Joined

Monkey_BWFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For ALL those who cant get an account on UKNova.

Anyone??

Pleeeeaseee pleeeeassse could I have an invite. Im desperate.

Thanks in advance, Chris
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:15 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Monkey_BWFC
Anyone??

Pleeeeaseee pleeeeassse could I have an invite. Im desperate.

Thanks in advance, Chris
We have reached our maximum open signup limit (45,000). We now require an invite to join. Please try to get one from the IRC channel (#thebox.bz) or preferably from a friend.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Monkey_BWFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Please could one of you guys send me one. I'd be sooo grateful..

Thanks, Chris.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:01 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Chris.
If you haven' t already got one, I have 3 left so PM me your email address and I will happily oblige.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
If you haven' t already got one, I have 3 left so PM me your email address and I will happily oblige.
Could I pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee get one too? Please?

BTW did I say please
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wildhunt
Sorry Tweenies- was that invite for me, aus2be or both!

Confused of Dubai...
Cheers,
Sally

Pm me your email addy and i will send you an invite !!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Or anyone else struggling to join...i think i have 4 invites left
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:56 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gidxg03
Could I pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee get one too? Please?

BTW did I say please
Thanks for the PM but I need your email address.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Its been mentioned in a couple of threads recently, but not really brought to the attention of the masses, there is a new site out there, just as good as UKNova, only without all the downtime. Myself and a couple of others are downloading stuff off UKN then uploading it straight to the new site, so if you cant get it on Nova you can get it on there instead.

The site is here: http://www.thebox.bz/main.php They have just over 7000 members, and are closing the doors at 40,000 but be warned there seem to be around 1000 new members every couple of days, so give it a month or so, and it will be full. Dive in now, before its too late.
they have reached their maximize number, you wouldnt like to invite me would you.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:50 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
they have reached their maximize number, you wouldnt like to invite me would you.
if you PM me your email addy I can help.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Chris.
could some one send me one please. I'll be so grateful too.

Many thanks

Farideh
Old Oct 24th 2007, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

You are angel NB. I will do it right away. thank you again.

Last edited by chris and farideh; Oct 24th 2007 at 1:57 am.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of

Hi thanks a million but Tweenies sent me one. Thanks Tweenies
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

lusso is an unknown quantity at this point

would someone be so kind as to invite me to thebox.bz
as I miss everthing English
Ciao
Suzy Creamcheese
Roma
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

itsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really niceitsjustmee is just really nice

and how many of you are pressing the donate button ?
it is known as the moneybox
I along with many others have been banned for something or other
could be that someone uploded my upload at ukn of Redcap
and i helped to seed it ( because Iam nice like that ) after a while I got a pm
from mr cake asking to seed again ad as i was committed on another site
I pm'ed him back and he banned me
so do not pm him because it could happen to you
he also banned those who i had invited and i was a power user

so try Uknova a few times a day and you may get in

biteme is a good one to get

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.