Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For ALL those who cant get an account on UKNova.

For ALL those who cant get an account on UKNova.

Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:03 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default For ALL those who cant get an account on UKNova.

Its been mentioned in a couple of threads recently, but not really brought to the attention of the masses, there is a new site out there, just as good as UKNova, only without all the downtime. Myself and a couple of others are downloading stuff off UKN then uploading it straight to the new site, so if you cant get it on Nova you can get it on there instead.

The site is here: http://www.thebox.bz/main.php They have just over 7000 members, and are closing the doors at 40,000 but be warned there seem to be around 1000 new members every couple of days, so give it a month or so, and it will be full. Dive in now, before its too late.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:44 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of
Default Re: For ALL those who cant get an account on UKNova.

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Its been mentioned in a couple of threads recently, but not really brought to the attention of the masses, there is a new site out there, just as good as UKNova, only without all the downtime. Myself and a couple of others are downloading stuff off UKN then uploading it straight to the new site, so if you cant get it on Nova you can get it on there instead.

The site is here: http://www.thebox.bz/main.php They have just over 7000 members, and are closing the doors at 40,000 but be warned there seem to be around 1000 new members every couple of days, so give it a month or so, and it will be full. Dive in now, before its too late.
Cheers - k sent
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:46 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
Cheers - k sent
Cheers, glad you were able to sign up.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:59 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

i've used it for a few weeks now, it could do with a few more members to help with the seeding, i've found it a little slow in comparison to uknova
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:02 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
i've used it for a few weeks now, it could do with a few more members to help with the seeding, i've found it a little slow in comparison to uknova
Nice one!

Few thing's on this one that you wouldn't get on UKNova i.e. stuff that is available on DVD
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:02 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
yeah I would agree with that, took nearly 24 hours to download one thing last week.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

there was one file that I was trying to download for over a week without sucess so ended up getting it from UKN. Hopefully this will get better with the more members joining.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:13 pm
Karma earned, not whored

Originally Posted by northernbird
yeah I would agree with that, took nearly 24 hours to download one thing last week.
True, thats one of the reasons why I put it on here, the faster the new members join, the better it will be for everyone, and as Renth has said you can also get stuff off there that is not available on UKNova, so its well worth joining. For example parts 2 and 3 of the Victoria Wood travel doc are on there. (Nova wont have them on because the show is out on DVD later in the year) I have to tell you if you are interested in how slavery came about, then part 2 is a must watch. Although if you are English like me, prepare to hang your head in shame

Link here: http://www.thebox.bz/details.php?id=901
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:34 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

True, thats one of the reasons why I put it on here, the faster the new members join, the better it will be for everyone, and as Renth has said you can also get stuff off there that is not available on UKNova, so its well worth joining. For example parts 2 and 3 of the Victoria Wood travel doc are on there. (Nova wont have them on because the show is out on DVD later in the year) I have to tell you if you are interested in how slavery came about, then part 2 is a must watch. Although if you are English like me, prepare to hang your head in shame

Link here: http://www.thebox.bz/details.php?id=901
that is a bit highbrow for me CF, i downloaded This is your life
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:38 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Although if you are English like me, prepare to hang your head in shame ]
Have you personally owned a slave?

It's a bit like asking Germans who were born after the war to be ashamed of Hitler.

Sorry about taking this off topic
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:39 pm
(It's not my real name)

that is a bit highbrow for me CF, i downloaded This is your life
Hang your head in shame
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:39 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by renth
Hang your head in shame
It was good, it was Simon Cowell and quite entertaining.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:40 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Have you personally owned a slave?

It's a bit like asking Germans who were born after the war to be ashamed of Hitler.

Sorry about taking this off topic
My husband has one!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:42 pm
(It's not my real name)

My husband has one!
Boom boom!

As a Homo Sapiens I feel deep personal guilt about what we did to the Neanderthals.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:43 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Boom boom!

As a Homo Sapiens I feel deep personal guilt about what we did to the Neanderthals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.