Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

All the info you need Part 3

All the info you need Part 3

Old Aug 4th 2005, 6:57 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default All the info you need Part 3

Just thought I'd bump the last in the trilogy.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171255

So, how ya doing Carrianne....? You realise that you've become somewhat of a LEGEND round here!!!

We're not worthy, we're not worth

D D
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: All the info you need Part 3

Hi,

No didn't think I was a legend. Just wanted to help. Life is going great still love it over here and have been helping new people arriving from the U.K to set up and get organised. Which I get great satisfaction over. As some people do not settle immediately. It is nice to have support.

If anyone wants to meet up or chat with me they just need to go into the fudge kitchen on Bulcock street in Caloundra (where they sell all the British sweets and food) You can get hold of me through there if you are over here or just PM me if you are coming over to the coast.

Take care and good luck to everyone with their plans and the big move.

Love Carrianne xxxx