Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To all BRICKLAYERS going to PERTH

To all BRICKLAYERS going to PERTH

Old Jan 12th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Shirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant future
Question To all BRICKLAYERS going to PERTH

Hey guys!

My Hubby Steven is looking to join a team of Bricklayers in Perth, but is unsure how to go about it. Anyone who has info on this, please get in touch.
When we were last in Perth, we read in the Western Australian, that Brickie's get 260 AUD per day!???
We are hoping to go to ELLENBROOK by July.
Any info will be appreciated!
THANKS Shirley and Steven
Old Jan 12th 2007, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

bradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to all
Default Re: To all BRICKLAYERS going to PERTH

Originally Posted by Shirley
Hey guys!

My Hubby Steven is looking to join a team of Bricklayers in Perth, but is unsure how to go about it. Anyone who has info on this, please get in touch.
When we were last in Perth, we read in the Western Australian, that Brickie's get 260 AUD per day!???
We are hoping to go to ELLENBROOK by July.
Any info will be appreciated!
THANKS Shirley and Steven
Hi S&S,
Chippie myself, but easiest way is just go through the Western Australian.Loads of Brickie jobs in there.$260/300 is the going day rate.I would be surprised if Steven did not get work on your doorstep in Ellenbrook, as they are building a new 'City' out there.
The very best of luck.
Ian
Old Jan 12th 2007, 11:54 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't help with the bricklaying but just wanted to say we are in Ellenbrook, give us a shout when you get here! If we can help at all let me know.
Loads of building work here, would imagine you wouldn't have to leave your doorstep for the next couple of years!
Tracey
Old Jan 13th 2007, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Can't help with the bricklaying but just wanted to say we are in Ellenbrook, give us a shout when you get here! If we can help at all let me know.
Loads of building work here, would imagine you wouldn't have to leave your doorstep for the next couple of years!
Tracey
Hubby is a brickie in Perth, best bet is to either pick up the paper on a Saturday or walk on a site, he'll pick up work no problem. Hubby started out on day rate on $260 until they saw his work, he stayed for a couple of months whilst learning the ropes and ended up on $310 a day. Now he and another brickie and labourer work on their own for In vogue and earn good money
Old Jan 13th 2007, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Shirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant future

Thank you to all!
Feels like loads of weight has been lifted off our shoulders! I guess finding work is the one more important thing that people worry about!
Old Jan 13th 2007, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Tracey
Hey Tracey!
What road in Ellenbrook do you live on?Do you have kids who go to school there? If so, what's the school like?We have two kids aged 9 and 7.
Thanks Shirley