Chris

tscw1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: albany creek

Originally Posted by tictac
Real Madrid?
England and Newcastle, like I said 'real football' teams
Old Mar 9th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Originally Posted by themerlin
I agree with you polly.
I have now given up driving into the CBD, I hate the stop go traffic I did it on a bike for a while until some bugger hit me

And the traffic just seems to get worse and worse.

Now I drive to Strathpine station and get the train in, no quicker but more relaxing.
I agree...the traffic is def getting worse. A trip to work which used to take me 20 mins, now takes up to 45 at the same time of day......
Tanya
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:48 am
Chris

tscw1 will become famous soon enough

It's odd, but as I left the UK I assumed the traffic would be better, but it is very bad. I have to take the train from Bald Hills to Brunswick Street and that takes approx 30 mins, luckily the wife works in Redliffe, so she drives the opposite way to the main traffic. I wouldn't like to drive to work every day, but at least you're guaranteed a seat
Old Mar 9th 2007, 4:01 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

My O/H takes one of those camping stools on the train so she always gets a seat

Originally Posted by tscw1
I wouldn't like to drive to work every day, but at least you're guaranteed a seat
Old Jun 28th 2007, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

The Wheatleys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm new to this lark but we are in the process of selling our house and are planning to move to Albany Creek as soon as possible. I notice that tictac said you have pictures from your trip. Unfortunatlely, I cannot PM you as I haven't made enough posts - oh dear! Is there any chance you could send them to me???

We have two girls 7 and 5 and it is a big adventure to us as we have never been to Australia. Albany Creek and the surrounding area keeps coming up and seem a really ace place - here's hoping!!!(panic) My husband is a bricklayer and we are really taking a leap into the unknown so any info you could give us on this area would be really welcome.

Thanks for your time - I really look forward to reading your threads they are really helpful.

Esme