Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Airlines, travel agents and websites for booking flights (Oz-Ireland)

Airlines, travel agents and websites for booking flights (Oz-Ireland)

Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

gidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud ofgidxg03 has much to be proud of
Default Airlines, travel agents and websites for booking flights (Oz-Ireland)

Now we are finally here (4 weeks now ) I now need to look at booking return flights home My wife has to book a return flight to go home for a wedding in June. Can anyone recommend any websites or travel agents to book flights from Oz - Ireland?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Airlines, travel agents and websites for booking flights (Oz-Ireland)

octupus travel on line, but whatever quotes you get on line, flight centre will beat. Just take the quote with you.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 11:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Airlines, travel agents and websites for booking flights (Oz-Ireland)

Originally Posted by Carrianne
octupus travel on line, but whatever quotes you get on line, flight centre will beat. Just take the quote with you.
www.zuji.com.au
Old Jan 14th 2008, 3:16 am
Banned

Tony Giles is an unknown quantity at this point

A online travel site you can book travel at is www.Travelcady.com. They have pretty good price on airfare and travel.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Etihad are now flying to Dublin via Abu Dhabi which avoids the nightmare transfer at Heathrow if that's of any interest; it looks like you can book online directly with them. I haven't flown with them myself but have heard good things. I went to Cork with BA/Quantas in September and I will NEVER fly with either airline again.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gidxg03
Now we are finally here (4 weeks now ) I now need to look at booking return flights home My wife has to book a return flight to go home for a wedding in June. Can anyone recommend any websites or travel agents to book flights from Oz - Ireland?

Thanks in advance.

I highly recommend Bestflights a Perth based company. Ask for Gary the owner; he is a Preston lad and will look after you.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:34 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tony Giles
A online travel site you can book travel at is www.Travelcady.com. They have pretty good price on airfare and travel.
And rather uselessly a US based agent. www.zuji.com.au for me also. Booked many times and keen consolidated airfares.