Airline food

Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:34 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Arrow Airline food

If anyone wants to know what sort/standard of food an airline provides, a good website for checking it out is: http://www.airlinemeals.net/indexMeals.html. There are loads of photographs there, taken by passengers and personal reviews are given along with complete menus, etc.

You might even decide to submit your own photos!
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Airline food

Originally Posted by ProofReader
If anyone wants to know what sort/standard of food an airline provides, a good website for checking it out is: http://www.airlinemeals.net/indexMeals.html. There are loads of photographs there, taken by passengers and personal reviews are given along with complete menus, etc.

You might even decide to submit your own photos!
Nice link ... the easyjet one is good ...
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deadmeat

Aero Mongolia didn't look much better! Mind you - flying on a Fokker you'd probably need a beer or two
Cas
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:10 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

You've not checked out Wizz Air then????

D D
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:14 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Aero Mongolia didn't look much better! Mind you - flying on a Fokker you'd probably need a beer or two
Cas
I still find it amazing that you can be served any food and drink whilst hurtling along in a tin can thousands of feet in the air

Dunno about the newer Fokker aircraft but I've been on a couple of dodgy Delta DC-10's that I'm not keen on revisiting
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
You've not checked out Wizz Air then????

D D
Is it only me that takes snacks onto planes these days? I don't know how much 5 PLN is but for a chunky Kit-Kat but it's not going to be the bargain of the century.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:18 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Cas
A bit off topic but until recently Fokker aircraft were a workhorse for British Midland, KLM,Air france and a few others. They are still in regular use in Europe.
Fokker only stopped trading recently.

OK Im being pedantic

G
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Grayling
A bit off topic but until recently Fokker aircraft were a workhorse for British Midland, KLM,Air france and a few others. They are still in regular use in Europe.
Fokker only stopped trading recently.

OK Im being pedantic

G
I'm drawing the line at the Singapore Airlines Stuka though
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Fokker got a bit of a reputation in WW2 but they are actually Dutch

G
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:24 pm
Account Closed

Yes Fokker got a bit of a reputation in WW2 but they are actually Dutch

G
The things you learn ... Fokker did put an end to Stan Boardman's career (I hope) so it's not all bad ...
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

Damn, will I go on one of them then?
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

Damn, will I go on one of them then?
The movie would have to be REAL good to make up for it ...
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

The movie would have to be REAL good to make up for it ...
But the descent and landing would be quick

G
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

G
If the pilot walks on wearing a white headband I'll revise my choice of book and stick to the in-flight magazine
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

G
Cheers guys