Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Air miles-Singapore airlines

Air miles-Singapore airlines

Old Mar 8th 2006, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

sinsbury family will become famous soon enough
Default Air miles-Singapore airlines

I have just signed up to Singapore Airlines Kris fLyer and got my membership number. To get the benefit of air miles for my whole family do i have to sign everyone up and get a membership number for all or can i just sign up myself and get the air miles transfered over to me from the family.

As i had already booked my flight before joining can i just get my air miles added when we check in for our flight to Oz.

Thanks for anyone willing to help and sorry for being so thick.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 1:49 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air miles-Singapore airlines

Originally Posted by sinsbury family
I have just signed up to Singapore Airlines Kris fLyer and got my membership number. To get the benefit of air miles for my whole family do i have to sign everyone up and get a membership number for all or can i just sign up myself and get the air miles transfered over to me from the family.

As i had already booked my flight before joining can i just get my air miles added when we check in for our flight to Oz.

We signed everyone in the family up on the internet and printed off the membership numbers. Hand these in at check in with your passports and ask them to transfer them. All very easy to do. You're not being thick at all.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 1:52 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The A Team
We signed everyone in the family up on the internet and printed off the membership numbers. Hand these in at check in with your passports and ask them to transfer them. All very easy to do. You're not being thick at all.

oh no!!!!! this is all too much!!!!!!!!!!! im confused enough as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 1:59 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
oh no!!!!! this is all too much!!!!!!!!!!! im confused enough as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
PMSL!!! Somehow I just knew you'd be lurking on this thread!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The A Team
PMSL!!! Somehow I just knew you'd be lurking on this thread!

bloody hell mate im having enough trouble with extra baggage allowance, stopovers, transfers blah blah blah.....
Old Mar 8th 2006, 2:43 pm
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by Rooksie
bloody hell mate im having enough trouble with extra baggage allowance, stopovers, transfers blah blah blah.....
Sending you a PM
Old Mar 8th 2006, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Air miles-Singapore airlines

Hi
Once you have setup yourself you should be able to add your family members to your membership.
I wish I knew that as I set up seperate memberships for everyone.

HTH

AnitaB
Old Mar 9th 2006, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

CornishPasty is on a distinguished road

I have managed to get a gold card....course it took them 3 months to get it to me after it started and I missed out on using it recently and wont travel in the next 9 months!

What is defined as a family member.....ie defacto partners...? I was always told membership points could not be transfered by anyone and my family are visiting soon!

Originally Posted by AnitaB
Hi
Once you have setup yourself you should be able to add your family members to your membership.
I wish I knew that as I set up seperate memberships for everyone.

HTH

AnitaB
Old Mar 9th 2006, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

sinsbury family will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone.

I have set up everyone separately now.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 8:00 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.

I have set up everyone separately now.

With membership to the Kris programme you can pre-book your seats way before the departure date for free
Old Mar 9th 2006, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

p63500sv8 has a spectacular aura aboutp63500sv8 has a spectacular aura aboutp63500sv8 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Air miles-Singapore airlines

Originally Posted by spalen
With membership to the Kris programme you can pre-book your seats way before the departure date for free
Hi

I second that, we booked our flights and then our kids meals and seats straight away (use www.seatguru.com to try and avoid the dodgy seats!)

Cheers

MichaelB