Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ah...the lovely Greg won!

Ah...the lovely Greg won!

Old Aug 15th 2005, 11:45 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can I change this title? DONT LOOK BB FANS till tomorrow!

I liked him....went off him...and then he turned warm and cosy again. He showed his sensitive and that's won the hearts I reckon. Aw but poor Timmy.....no Kate and no cash! Awh! (p.s I could see the spotlights from the eviction out my window shining over my garden - didn't actually realize just how close the house was to me!)

Last edited by wholeworldwindow; Aug 15th 2005 at 12:55 pm.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 11:51 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ah...the lovely Greg won!

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
I liked him....went off him...and then he turned warm and cosy again. He showed his sensitive and that's won the hearts I reckon. Aw but poor Timmy.....no Kate and no cash! Awh! (p.s I could see the spotlights from the eviction out my window shining over my garden - didn't actually realize just how close the house was to me!)
How tacky was it though. not just tonight but the whole aussie tv hosting is dire!!

The wicked witch of the west can't present to save her life and what the hell were they handing out sandwiches for when they came out of the house?!

Weird

Rob
Old Aug 15th 2005, 11:57 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't like Gretal at 1st, but I really got into her sarcasm! I thought the finale was much better tha UK. They got to watch the whole thing on a big screen and we got to see their reactions to news they've missed and personal news. I really enjoyed it. I do find that Oz entertainment generally seems to be the funniest is aparently who ever can shout the punchline the loudest! I miss UK comedy so very much. But I've really enjoyed B.B here (I hated 2004 UK B.B). It's almost been like a security blanket during my 1st few months here. Don't care if I'm slated for it....I liked it ....all of it!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I didn't like Gretal at 1st, but I really got into her sarcasm! I thought the finale was much better tha UK. They got to watch the whole thing on a big screen and we got to see their reactions to news they've missed and personal news. I really enjoyed it. I do find that Oz entertainment generally seems to be the funniest is aparently who ever can shout the punchline the loudest! I miss UK comedy so very much. But I've really enjoyed B.B here (I hated 2004 UK B.B). It's almost been like a security blanket during my 1st few months here. Don't care if I'm slated for it....I liked it ....all of it!
Me2 I have really enjoyed Aussie BB. It started not long after we arrived and was great entertainment for the last couple of months of my pregnancy and I have managed to watch bits of it since Ezekiel has been born. There were somne classic moments in it.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

I so wanted Tim to win! I thought greg was nice but voting for him meant you were voting for David and I didn't think much of him...Can't believe how into it I got, but then it is winter!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
I so wanted Tim to win! I thought greg was nice but voting for him meant you were voting for David and I didn't think much of him...Can't believe how into it I got, but then it is winter!
True. I was saying to hubby this eveining that it will be nice in summer when we can relax outside of an evening, far too cold at the mo.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
I also wanted Tim to win and am being very cynical about the fact that they extended the voting time - nothing against Logan Greg particularly but Logan David!!!! Well he would never have won by himself

Read a bit of the BB website when they said that Greg will always be known as the BB winner by default....

Would be interesting to see what would happen if legally Tim could insist on knowing what the votes were at the time that voting SHOULD have stopped

Susan
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:37 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

I can't beleive this got posted and didn;t get the title changed with the ******spoiler***** attachment like the sport gets.

It isn't on here until 11pm and it is only 8.37 at the moment.

GUTTED
Kala

Last edited by JayDeee; Aug 15th 2005 at 12:39 pm.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:38 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought BB fans were sado's. Then I sat down and watched an episode, and then I watched another and another and then I'm hooked. Whats wrong with me?.........................
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:44 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JayDeee
I can't beleive this got posted and didn;t get the title changed with the ******spoiler***** attachment like the sport gets.

It isn't on here until 11pm and it is only 8.37 at the moment.

GUTTED
Kala
OPPS! Sorry Kala - I had no idea - truly didn't know! I don't follow sports - so didn't know about that bit either! Sorry - to anyone I spoilt it for (aw well....I spread a few good vibes today...and then the rain cloud came over head!)

Last edited by wholeworldwindow; Aug 15th 2005 at 12:51 pm.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:49 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

OPPS! Sorry Kala - didn't know!
Your forgiven, was just a bit of a shock seeing the thread, had sent the bloke off for the night and was gonna break the diet and have a bar of chocolate and settle in for a late night infront of the tele.

SO i should really being saying thanks cos now I wont have the chocolate

Kala
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:53 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Now I feel even worse - I had chocolate today! (even bragged about it in another thread!) Really sorry!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:55 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Now I feel even worse - I had chocolate today! (even bragged about it in another thread!) Really sorry!
OK I just ate the chocolate bar to make you feel better, Thanks for the excuse to eat the chocky. I dunked it in a cuppa tea aswell yum yum
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:55 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Your forgiven, was just a bit of a shock seeing the thread, had sent the bloke off for the night and was gonna break the diet and have a bar of chocolate and settle in for a late night infront of the tele.

SO i should really being saying thanks cos now I wont have the chocolate

Kala

Are you sure I can't tempt you............
Attached Thumbnails Ah...the lovely Greg won!-637-chocolate%2520choices.jpg  
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:56 pm
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Are you sure I can't tempt you............

Bugger I was too slow with my thread....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.