Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ah...the lovely Greg won!

Ah...the lovely Greg won!

Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:57 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ah...the lovely Greg won!

Originally Posted by JayDeee
OK I just ate the chocolate bar to make you feel better, Thanks for the excuse to eat the chocky. I dunked it in a cuppa tea aswell yum yum
Karma sent by way of appology!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:01 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Bugger I was too slow with my thread....

That was sooooo nasty, but funny, not only the chocolate but your location is pretty bad for me to see when I am on diet mode.

Stupid thing is I hate Aussie chocolate so why I felt the need for it is beyond me
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:04 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
That was sooooo nasty, but funny, not only the chocolate but your location is pretty bad for me to see when I am on diet mode.

Stupid thing is I hate Aussie chocolate so why I felt the need for it is beyond me

Sorry mate.... Will send you some sorry K.

P.S. I'm still looking for a beetroot container...........
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Sorry mate.... Will send you some sorry K.

P.S. I'm still looking for a beetroot container...........
LOL I am looking for a container to store cheese that keeps it fresh and not sweaty. Any ideas

Katie
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:16 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieStar
LOL I am looking for a container to store cheese that keeps it fresh and not sweaty. Any ideas

Katie

Jaydee is the tupperware expert!!.... I did see a thing that stored cheese and it also had a cutting blad on the lid so you didn't have to handle the cheese all the time.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:18 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KatieStar

Katie
You need to get yourself to a tupperware party young lady

The storage tricks you can learn at a tupperware party are to be honest quite amazing

Kala
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Kala. I will look out for a party in my area. I have always fancied going to one to see what it is like. The cheese container zx10r_aus describes sounds perfect.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:47 am
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Can I change this title? DONT LOOK BB FANS till tomorrow!

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
I liked him....went off him...and then he turned warm and cosy again. He showed his sensitive and that's won the hearts I reckon. Aw but poor Timmy.....no Kate and no cash! Awh! (p.s I could see the spotlights from the eviction out my window shining over my garden - didn't actually realize just how close the house was to me!)
i wonder uf he had won the cash if Kate would've been more interested then...? She did look pleased to see hum though.....?
Old Aug 15th 2005, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Can I change this title? DONT LOOK BB FANS till tomorrow!

Originally Posted by jjonboy
i wonder uf he had won the cash if Kate would've been more interested then...? She did look pleased to see hum though.....?
I said the same thing to my hubby Tim. She did look pleased to see him, you never know absence may have made her heart grow fonder.

Katie
Old Aug 15th 2005, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

I can't believe he won!!!

Last night I was amazed that Vesna left and so was the audience, then Tim didn't win - must be something wrong somewhere?

Did you hear the underlying boos of the audience?

Tim gave so much more to the house over the 3 months and Vesna too. It took me weeks to work out which Logan was which, because they really didn't make an impact.

gd
Old Aug 15th 2005, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sunny_samantha
I also wanted Tim to win and am being very cynical about the fact that they extended the voting time - nothing against Logan Greg particularly but Logan David!!!! Well he would never have won by himself
That's what I said, pretty unfair. I didn't mind the Logans but Tim was my favourite Aah well, as my hubby said, don't get too upset, it's not as though Tim was going to share the money with you
Old Aug 15th 2005, 12:01 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Kate showed her true colours towards the end. Have you noticed that every single word she has uttered since she came out the house has been a shameless plug for something or other! I saw the look she gave Tim and it seems very fake to me! Not convinced about her at all!

Tim, yes he was a rock in the house - but I think Greg and David will benifit more from winning - a while in the plastic lime light - they'll cope better with all the hype. I think Tim will still do well for himself, but in a less pressurised environment. He'll also now possibly find love and not because some bimbo wants access to his dosh! I think it's all worked out for the best!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

We had a friend staying, so went out for dinner, to a place that had tvs on so had to sit with our backs to the screens!! Got up this morning and watched it...had decided wanted Timmy to win, as he was a total allrounder, and as sweet as Greg had been at times, I didn't like his bro much.

Deflated we were when Gretel announced the winner...but even more worrying, what are we gonna do now at night!? Missing it already, can't believe it's the 6th year I've watched it..wow.

Please don't anyone slate me for the above, we've already had a few threads for Big Brother haters, this is more of an appreciation/commiseration thread!!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by logan
We had a friend staying, so went out for dinner, to a place that had tvs on so had to sit with our backs to the screens!! Got up this morning and watched it...had decided wanted Timmy to win, as he was a total allrounder, and as sweet as Greg had been at times, I didn't like his bro much.

Deflated we were when Gretel announced the winner...but even more worrying, what are we gonna do now at night!? Missing it already, can't believe it's the 6th year I've watched it..wow.

Please don't anyone slate me for the above, we've already had a few threads for Big Brother haters, this is more of an appreciation/commiseration thread!!
LOL ru not watching Australian idol, i like the guy who used to be a substitute wiggle