Agents

Old Apr 12th 2006, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

daisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nicedaisydaydream is just really nice
Default Re: Agents

Originally Posted by mickandtrace
Hi
We used ASA Consultants based in Perth, had no trouble with them. On the ball and helped all the way with any questions we needed to know.
Tracey
I'm using ASA also, only at the early stages yet but they have been very helpful and have a really good website with agents on hand to answer questions, they have there own forum where you can post questions and they chart your progress on your personal client area so you can see how far you are, I'm only 27% of the way there. Quite depressing really.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daisydaydream
I'm using ASA also, only at the early stages yet but they have been very helpful and have a really good website with agents on hand to answer questions, they have there own forum where you can post questions and they chart your progress on your personal client area so you can see how far you are, I'm only 27% of the way there. Quite depressing really.
Thank you - you are 27% of the way further than us then, we haven't even started yet
Old Apr 12th 2006, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

daisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nice

Originally Posted by KayC
Thank you - you are 27% of the way further than us then, we haven't even started yet

Same here!!! :scared:
Old Apr 12th 2006, 6:43 pm
Taking first steps...

Meryn & Steve has a brilliant futureMeryn & Steve has a brilliant futureMeryn & Steve has a brilliant futureMeryn & Steve has a brilliant futureMeryn & Steve has a brilliant futureMeryn & Steve has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Agents

We are using Go Matilda and so far very happy with them. Have replied to all of my e mails even before we paid them any money!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to beholdsuebrennan is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Agents

Originally Posted by KayC
Hi,

Can anyone recommend the agent that they used to for their visa application? At the moment we are looking at using ‘Australian Migration Lawyers’ they are based in Brisbane, has anyone else used them?

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Kay
Hi Kay

I highly recommend 1stcontact - just got my visa and found them 100%.

Sue
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Originally Posted by oz1967
Hiya kate,
We are using Concept Australia(Manchester).Martin+Steve are very helpful.Our process has taken only 6 mths,trades,meds all passed just waiting for visa's.Good luck.
We are also using Concept Australia Martin & Steve we started in Oct 05 and have passed TRA and visa was sent of last week on a 139 still need to do Meds but found them very helpful with everything.
Good Luck
Vanessa