agents

Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

moondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura about
Default agents

could anybody tell me how i go about getting an agent to help me with all of the immigration paperwork? or am i better off doing it by myself? i've heard that they're rather expensive.

thanks
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:56 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: agents

Originally Posted by moondust7
could anybody tell me how i go about getting an agent to help me with all of the immigration paperwork? or am i better off doing it by myself? i've heard that they're rather expensive.

thanks
There are loads of agents around. Have a search on here for many that are recommended. We are using Access Migration in Northampton and they have been fab so far.
It's possible to do it yourself and that's fine if you've got a straightforward case, but if you don't feel too confident then use an agent. They are worth the money if you get that visa.
Julie
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:00 pm
CTF
Just Joined

CTF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
There are loads of agents around. Have a search on here for many that are recommended. We are using Access Migration in Northampton and they have been fab so far.
It's possible to do it yourself and that's fine if you've got a straightforward case, but if you don't feel too confident then use an agent. They are worth the money if you get that visa.
Julie
I can recommend a good agent pm me if u want details
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Hi

I'll recommend a good one;

ASA

www.australia-migration.com

Definitely worth checking out. An excellent service and very reasonable prices.

Cheers

SS
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:06 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Hi moondust

I am in the process of applying for my skills assessment for nursing to the ANMC. The decision to do it yourself or use an agent its a tough one, general rule of them is have a go yourself if its staight forward. mine is.

Its not too bad but if you have a complicated case use an agent Ian harrrops
George Lombard
Go matilda

I I were to use an agent I had narrowed it down to these 3

Justin
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:10 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moondust7

thanks
I did my 136 visa and TRA all oked visa in hand thousands saved !
If your going the skilled route and managed to pass a trade then you can answer questions all about your self !
Time consuming yes worth it .... YES
Good luck if you get stuck ask on the immigration part of this site
Old Oct 1st 2005, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

we used Global Visa's
A girl called Anni Weir dealt with us, very good very quick and really knew her stuff
Good luck
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

moondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura about

thanks for the advice everyone. i think my case is quite straight forward as i am a qualified teaher. it's all v confusing but i think i'll be able to get my head around it.