Agents......007

Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:51 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Agents......007

Hi.
I remember a few weeks ago seeing a thread by someone who advised that they had used an agent who was fantastic and had only charged £700. Does anyone know who this agent could be ?....i've put a search on here but couldn't find the thread.....so if anyone knows.....or if anyone can recommend a decent but not extortionate agent for us to use i would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks

Ali
Old Feb 1st 2006, 11:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agents......007

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...earchid=197934

Found a few but this one mentioned costs the most. None at 700 but a couple at 900.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Hi.
I remember a few weeks ago seeing a thread by someone who advised that they had used an agent who was fantastic and had only charged £700. Does anyone know who this agent could be ?....i've put a search on here but couldn't find the thread.....so if anyone knows.....or if anyone can recommend a decent but not extortionate agent for us to use i would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks

Ali

hi ali, it was me. we're using lorraine at go matilda and its £700ish.

deb
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:23 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi ali, it was me. we're using lorraine at go matilda and its £700ish.

deb

Hi Deb....
Thanks for that, how did you find them ?....were they really helpful etc ? and good at getting back in contact with you ?

Ali
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Deb....
Thanks for that, how did you find them ?....were they really helpful etc ? and good at getting back in contact with you ?

Ali

they have an excellent reputation on here as do some other agents if you do a search.

we've had a hiccup but all mended now but they are an excellent reputable company, alan collett posts on here and if you go on the immi forum you can send him a message and he'll be quick to reply.

for any agent it is really important they are MARA registered as you hear some horror storied from those who arent sometimes.

you can also go on the website, gomatilda.com

good luck ali

debs
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:44 pm
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi.

Many thanks

Ali
Are you talking about skills assessment or actual visa application?
My agent charged £700 ish for my skills assessment... Let me know and I'll put you in touch with Mr Sandown!

He's a GURU whenit comes to this
Old Feb 1st 2006, 4:48 pm

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by coolie
My agent charged £700 ish for my skills assessment... Let me know and I'll put you in touch with Mr Sandown!

Oops...

That was including the actual charge for the assessment bt the relavent authority.
He charges around Au$ 3500 for the visa excl dimia charge, medicals and pcc's

Do you really want to risk going with someone just because they're "cheap"?
Always go on recomendations!
I can highly recommend my agent!!!
Just say the word and I'll put you in touch.....
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

daisy678 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Agents......007

Hi Al
Coolie has made a good call
Cheap is not always a good thing.
We tried cheap and then had to get Mr Sandown to sort out the mess when cheap failed
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

George Lombard is your man!!

Fantastic service and great value for money - would definately recommend him as will others on here.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by daisy678
.....had to get Mr Sandown to sort out the mess when cheap failed....

I'll second that notion. Mr Sandown is the Don when it comes to this sort of thing. I have no regrets. My skills assessment came back in just three weeks thanks to him.

Do a search on rhis forum for his name: John Nye. You'll be amazed!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.

Many thanks

Ali
There was also someone else who did their own skills assessment and it was costing them £800 for the rest of the app to be completed.

Good call about cheapness though. we are using www.ianharrop.co.uk who has a significant amount of years under his belt. His fees have just gone up a little, inline with competition by the looks of things. But he knows his stuff.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:44 pm
Who me ?

Originally Posted by coolie

As far as i know i don't need the skills assesment done as i should (fingers crossed) be classed as an elegible NZ citizen, so it'll be sponsoring my other half and kids......

Ali