Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aged care help for my MIL?

Aged care help for my MIL?

Old Nov 17th 2013, 11:30 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aged care help for my MIL?

Here's a photo to make it more 'real' Meet Mary..... Taken at O'Reillys Mountain Retreat, Queensland in 2007
Attached Thumbnails Aged care help for my MIL?-grandma-mary.jpg  
Old Nov 19th 2013, 6:47 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

I nice photo. I hope your MIL recovers her strength soon and everything turns out well for you all
Old Nov 19th 2013, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
Here's a photo to make it more 'real' Meet Mary..... Taken at O'Reillys Mountain Retreat, Queensland in 2007
Can I have her please? she looks gorgeous
Old Nov 20th 2013, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

bitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Can I have her please? she looks gorgeous
Me too, my kids would love a grandma.
Old Nov 20th 2013, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bitzenpces
Me too, my kids would love a grandma.
mine have two already... would you care to have my MIL?

She comes highly recommended and will be here just in time for christmas
Old Nov 20th 2013, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

sfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud ofsfr09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
shame you are not in sydney Mary could meet our Jenny

, we didn,t have room for a granny flat but have converted a bedroom into her living room so she has her own space which helps and she takes care of our dog and son when he comes home from school , she too had been here many times before coming permanently ,

Good luck and hope she improves soon
Old Nov 20th 2013, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

bitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond repute

mine have two already... would you care to have my MIL?

She comes highly recommended and will be here just in time for christmas
How kind of you to offer. Don't have time to chat and organise all this now, roads to the airport very heavy with traffic and I need to check in for my (one way) flight ...
Old Nov 20th 2013, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How kind of you to offer. Don't have time to chat and organise all this now, roads to the airport very heavy with traffic and I need to check in for my (one way) flight ...
No need to chat, happy to hand MIL over, no matter what your terms are... Just give me your address and I will Deliver I'll evenhave her gift wrapped for you
Old Nov 21st 2013, 10:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No need to chat, happy to hand MIL over, no matter what your terms are... Just give me your address and I will Deliver I'll evenhave her gift wrapped for you
Glad wrap?
Old Nov 21st 2013, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Glad wrap?
I don't think that there would be much gladness in this scenario, unless duct tape was involved.
Old Nov 21st 2013, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Glad wrap?
I was thinking of putting a bow on the body bag
Old Nov 21st 2013, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

I was thinking of putting a bow on the body bag
A bow hand-made from leftover quilting material, perhaps?
Old Nov 21st 2013, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A bow hand-made from leftover quilting material, perhaps?
I have a voucher ffor spotlight and would BUY a nice piece of ribbon to make into a bow... After all she's worth it
Old Nov 21st 2013, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

I have a voucher ffor spotlight and would BUY a nice piece of ribbon to make into a bow... After all she's worth it
So you probably have enough to make a highly individual designer body bag or coffin liner?
Old Nov 21st 2013, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So you probably have enough to make a highly individual designer body bag or coffin liner?
Enough to make her Matching coffin liner and shroud