Aga cooker

Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of
Default Aga cooker

Was wondering if anyone had an Aga in Oz? Have seen them in at least two properties in Victoria (on internet, of course).

Have a wet Aga at home (one that heats the water) and it is honestly excellent, especially for kids, I dry their school uniform on it every night and when it snows, like it is supposed to on Thursday they will dry their wee hats and gloves etc on it, as well as their wellies.

Lynne
Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:07 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aga cooker

Our Daughter has had a couple in properties she's rented down in Tenterfield NSW. Not Aga by brand name but still combustion stoves. I found a beautiful one on an old derelict cottage quite close to us. It was due for demolition so I asked the real estate guy if I could buy the stove, it's now in his front room:curse:
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:32 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

I have an aga as well, brilliant things. When we were in Oz last year we went into an electrical store which sells everything. To my surprise they had an aga in there, although it was an electrical 2 oven one, so they are available. We are in the process of obtaining our visa and if successful we will look at buying one over there as we are going to be in Victoria and I understand it can get quite chilly in the winter.

Best wishes

Lisa
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Thanks very much for the info.

Will definately invest in one when we get there,

Lynne
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Try www.theagashop.com.au
We had an oil fired one in the UK, that wouldn't really be an option here but electric would be. I understand that a number of people here have them and many are run on Gas. We are a couple of hundred miles south of Perth and think we could use one here for at least 8 months of the year.