Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

After 6 months we've finally sold it!!!!

After 6 months we've finally sold it!!!!

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:59 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: After 6 months we've finally sold it!!!!

[QUOTE=Xgeminix]The house has been sold...the house has been sold!!

After months of trying to pronounce your user name i think ive just realised its Gemini with a x either side is that right or am i being really dim!!

Trried sending congrat kama but need to spread!!

Kris xx
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

wow, congrats hope everything proggresses smoothly
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:21 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Thanks everyone, I was getting really worried we would be stuck with the damn thing..

On the verge of desperation ,I tried the feng shui tip that was on here. 5 days later and after having no viewers since last September, 4 were booked in for this weekend:scared: .

Somebody has definitely been looking down on us.

My sphinxter is now in overdrive!!!

Jude xx

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!! BTW What fengshui tip? Please share? We've been on since July, and until last week had only had 4 viewings. Yesterday, we had FIVE and one was a second view. The market is definitely picking up! Good luck to all of you on the market. Im desperate to be in ADL by mid March...I cant face two winters in a row!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Susan Devoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Jude

See you soon!!!!!!!

Susan
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kris maynard]
The house has been sold...the house has been sold!!

After months of trying to pronounce your user name i think ive just realised its Gemini with a x either side is that right or am i being really dim!!

Trried sending congrat kama but need to spread!!

Kris xx
Kris you silly nugget
Yeah I'm a gemini

Just call me Jude!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
LOL, LOL, LOL!!!! BTW What fengshui tip? Please share? We've been on since July, and until last week had only had 4 viewings. Yesterday, we had FIVE and one was a second view. The market is definitely picking up! Good luck to all of you on the market. Im desperate to be in ADL by mid March...I cant face two winters in a row!
Here's the link Lucy

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317075

Worth a try!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

So tonight I must dream that about Rooksie and Kris.

Rooksie gets a phone call from her estate agents...they've been inundated with phone calls all morning with interested buyers for her property, it just so happens that someone she has previously shown round, a fella who recently got divorced wants a second viewing. Two other couples arrange to have a look on the same day, Tuesday.

The divorcee has a look round but doesn't say much, one of the couples bring their two young kids, Scarlett and Thomas. Thomas has had a bad cold and has green candlesticks running down his nose, Rooksie feels like telling him to go wipe it, but bites her tongue. The third viewing also goes well.

Wednesday morning, Mr Divorcee makes an offer, Rooksie decides it isn't high enough and decides to hang out for more. Couple with kids make an offer 2k higher.

It ends up Mr Divorcee and couple with kids having a bidding war!!
Mr Divorcee wins and insists on a quick completion date and wants in before the end of March.

Kris, feeling really fed up is on the computer looking through all the threads on BE. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, but hey, that email from DIMIA could come any minute!! She thinks, sod it I'm going to bed, but just before she knocks the computer off an email pops up. She clicks on read email with her fingers crossed....It says "Mortgage Refinance deals".

Feeling totally deflated and thinking she's never going to get a CO her eyes glance to the spam folder which says 1 unread message. She clicks on it straight away and there it is an email from DIMIA saying 'Visa Granted Advice'!!

Kris wakes up the whole street shouting "we've got it, we've got it".

Good luck to everybody !!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 2:53 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Are you trying to put Mystic Bordy out a job.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:57 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy

I have noticed a couple of posters trying to do this recently - they must be stopped!!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:46 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Rooksie gets a phone call from her estate agents...they've been inundated with phone calls all morning with interested buyers for her property, it just so happens that someone she has previously shown round, a fella who recently got divorced wants a second viewing. Two other couples arrange to have a look on the same day, Tuesday.

The divorcee has a look round but doesn't say much, one of the couples bring their two young kids, Scarlett and Thomas. Thomas has had a bad cold and has green candlesticks running down his nose, Rooksie feels like telling him to go wipe it, but bites her tongue. The third viewing also goes well.

Wednesday morning, Mr Divorcee makes an offer, Rooksie decides it isn't high enough and decides to hang out for more. Couple with kids make an offer 2k higher.

It ends up Mr Divorcee and couple with kids having a bidding war!!
Mr Divorcee wins and insists on a quick completion date and wants in before the end of March.

Kris, feeling really fed up is on the computer looking through all the threads on BE. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, but hey, that email from DIMIA could come any minute!! She thinks, sod it I'm going to bed, but just before she knocks the computer off an email pops up. She clicks on read email with her fingers crossed....It says "Mortgage Refinance deals".

Feeling totally deflated and thinking she's never going to get a CO her eyes glance to the spam folder which says 1 unread message. She clicks on it straight away and there it is an email from DIMIA saying 'Visa Granted Advice'!!

Kris wakes up the whole street shouting "we've got it, we've got it".

Good luck to everybody !!

LOL!!!!!! for gods sake keep repeating this to yourself in bed tonight!!!

KARMA on way!!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:08 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

That's brilliant news - well done! You are really on your way now!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Well done!

I remember how I felt when we sold our house, it is so exciting. Really pleased for you.

Marie
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

The house has been sold...the house has been sold!!

A bit spooked actually... I had a dream the other night that a guy came round to view, we were having a crack in my dream and he said he came from Seascale, a place I used to live 25 years ago.

Anyway, next morning, the phones rings, it's the estate agents..Oh hello Mrs Smith we have a viewing for you a Mr ******, from Seascale:scared: :scared:

I've got really good vibes cos' I remember my dream from the previous night.
I opened the door and he's only australian:scared: :scared:

Well he's in for about 10 mins, makes an offer on the spot, cash buyer!! 1k below asking.

Needless to say I accept, Goodbye Cumbria...hello Perth!!!
Congratulations ! Its good to know the houses are started to sell again. I'm sure you feel so very relieved. I hope more people on here manage to sell their homes very soon too.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 2:16 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

can you fit me in too Jude
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bordy
Moi? I couldn't compete with your balls.

You have no fear of Gypsy Gemini.....unfortunately for Rooksie and Kris the only thing I dreamt about last night was planting lily's and a glass roof that was leaking in