Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice please = missing document

Advice please = missing document

Old Feb 16th 2006, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default Advice please = missing document

How big is Adelaide Sills Processing Centre?? – Just wondered as a document they signed for : our police clearances, on 7th feb appears to have gone astray and I am still waiting for the case officer to reply via email ?? Is it normal to wait 3-4 days for an email reply – I know they are very busy but just wondered how long I should leave it before I re-email as I don’t want to be a pest.
How many cases does each case worker handle??
Old Feb 16th 2006, 7:13 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice please = missing document

Originally Posted by coffeebean
How big is Adelaide Sills Processing Centre?? – Just wondered as a document they signed for : our police clearances, on 7th feb appears to have gone astray and I am still waiting for the case officer to reply via email ?? Is it normal to wait 3-4 days for an email reply – I know they are very busy but just wondered how long I should leave it before I re-email as I don’t want to be a pest.
How many cases does each case worker handle??
When you say its gone astray??....

It takes up to 2-3 weeks for post they receive to be scanned onto digital format and then appear fo rhte case officer. Thats what our case officer told me when we had some stuff 'go missing' it was jus tin the pile to be scanned on to the comfuser.

If you phone th edimia enquiry line they'll be able to see if the document is showing up on your case file as scanned/received etc without bugging your case officer.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

ahh thankyou - do you have the number to call
Old Feb 16th 2006, 7:21 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coffeebean
ahh thankyou - do you have the number to call
http://www.dimia.gov.au/contacts/ove...elaide_skilled