Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:39 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

okeydoky, thought id get the ball rolling!!

the nominations for place to hold 'do' are....

1. Damons at crystal peaks.

and....um....thats it

ok, so what about dates?

friday nights seem to suit most, so....

friday 10th march?
friday 17th march?
friday 24th march?

8pm?

show of hands please!!???

any alternative suggestions, please feel free to add them!!

sue

ps. ange, seeing as its yours and martins favourite watering hole , do you know if we need to book early/pay deposit??
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:40 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet no 4 - evening!!

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

and....um....thats it

ok, so what about dates?

friday 10th march?
friday 17th march?
friday 24th march?

8pm?

sue

ps. ange, seeing as its yours and martins favourite watering hole , do you know if we need to book early/pay deposit??

shall answer my own post by saying any are ok for us.
ball pitched at 10th?
Old Feb 8th 2006, 9:54 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

and....um....thats it

ok, so what about dates?

friday 10th march?
friday 17th march?
friday 24th march?

8pm?

sue

Not our favourite watering hole, been a few times for birthdays. Usually no need for deposit, they ask for home phone number to check booking, will check though in case deposit needed with a group going,think best to book as early as possible as its always busy.

Any day is fine by us, good idea for 2 meets.Thanks for getting the ball rolling.

Hope your mum is ok.

Angie
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:06 pm

ah....finally found me thread

ok....is there just going to be me and mal and angie and martin at this one???

ok, so thats...

me and mal
angie and martin

anyone else? you know, if me and angie get to that cocktail bar before the rest of you, you wont get a look in
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:16 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, so thats...

me and mal
angie and martin
kay and colin

anyone else? you know, if me and angie get to that cocktail bar before the rest of you, you wont get a look in
PMSL found it, Yes we will be there, you name the date any is ok if its a friday
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

ok, so thats...

me and mal
angie and martin

no can do for me i'm afraid cos at a hen weekend in glasgow on the first one, and the only qualified on the second one!

but i'll be with you in spirit!! vodka of course
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:17 pm

sooo.....*deep sigh*.......

thats friday 10th march, damons at crystal peaks,

me and mal
angie and martin
kay and colin

please feel free to add yer name

Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
no can do for me i'm afraid cos at a hen weekend in glasgow on the first one, and the only qualified on the second one!

but i'll be with you in spirit!! vodka of course

what about the 24th debs?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

what about the 24th debs?
give me a mo and i'll fetch the diary!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:29 pm

OI you've got to go ..... christ its a big diary
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

no can do fraid at the glasgow outbound roadshow! you'll have to go ahead and without me not to worry i can see you lot whenever!!! sometime next week isnt it????!!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:31 pm

no can do fraid at the glasgow outbound roadshow! you'll have to go ahead and without me not to worry i can see you lot whenever!!! sometime next week isnt it????!!!
how about the weekend after??? my birthday 4th april
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
how about the weekend after??? my birthday 4th april
what about a sunday afters on the 9th??
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:50 pm

i dunno, some poeple just have sooooo much social life it makes me sick

lol....only kidding debs.

why not make it that weekend kay suggested, then you can share your info from the glasgow loincloth show debs

OR!!

why dont we make both? the 17th, then the 9th......then debs can give us a slideshow presentation of her glasgow experience
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:50 pm

what about a sunday afters on the 9th??
How about after easter Friday 21st April hows that sound??

then if you want to do a day time one before you can??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.