Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice Needed Desperately.please

Advice Needed Desperately.please

Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:48 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice Needed Desperately.please

Originally Posted by ozzymaz
Just an update on the above......Jamie was sacked on the spot, told to leave the premises immediately once they were told what had happened. Cant say I blame them really, they had given him a chance and he blew it......but only had 3 months of his apprenticeship to finish. Fortunately his training provider is letting him finish it in their workshop. He went to court and was given 120 hours of community service with a 2 year ban. Stupid Boy!!! Even while I am typing this I feel sooooo angry at him. We are now in Perth and I do not have any idea of his chances of him being able to come to Perth when he has finished his community service but as said before will apply for Working Visa and hopefully he will be able to come then and try and get sponsership while here......unless anyone can advise me of a better way
thanks for updating. welcome to perth, hope things work out for you
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

Originally Posted by northernbird
thanks for updating. welcome to perth, hope things work out for you
Thanks...been living in temporary accomodation in Como SOR but moving to Beldon NOR on 15th November to our very own rental.....cant wait
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:51 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzymaz
Thanks...been living in temporary accomodation in Como SOR but moving to Beldon NOR on 15th November to our very own rental.....cant wait

Glad you're getting a bit more settled guys.

Cheers

Ginny