Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bayswater Car Rental

Bayswater Car Rental

Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future
Default Bayswater Car Rental

Hi all,

For those who have rented a car from here recently..do the cars contain cd players? Last time I used one I can't recall them having one but that was 4 years ago !

Any news on this appreciated, thanks

Van
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bayswater Car Rental

Originally Posted by vandiemen
Hi all,

For those who have rented a car from here recently..do the cars contain cd players? Last time I used one I can't recall them having one but that was 4 years ago !

Van

Hi Van

We used them in April in Perth and they were fantastic. Got electric everything and a cd - only thing missing was cruise control! They were cheap and helpful. Wish they were in brisbane!!!! it cost us $200 for 7 days unlimited car hire! Good luck!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 6:53 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Van
Pretty sure they all do now, I dont think they use any vehicles over 2 years old. We used them heaps, out of varying locations and they've always been excellent.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

stubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nicestubbyholder is just really nice

Hi all,

Van
yes they do....hired 4 weeks a go in Sydney.. "no birds"...excellent service and very cheap rates
http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/contact.htm
S
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stubbyholder
yes they do....hired 4 weeks a go in Sydney.. "no birds"...excellent service and very cheap rates
http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/contact.htm
S
Thanks for your replies guys..very helpful.

Will be using them when I arrive on Tuesday !

Cheers
Old Nov 9th 2006, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

traceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant futuretraceyandian has a brilliant future

Have used Bayswater loads, and we have had 4 lots of visitors this year who also used them, and am happy to report no problems.

The only downside to them is that they are not located at the airport (Perth), and if you want to leave the car at the airport (Perth) you have to pay $50 dollars extra. But even with this they are way cheaper than anyone else.

I too was shocked when we arrived in Brisbane and was forking out $70 a day including insurance etc! being used to pay $23 inc insurance in Perth!!!

Tracey