Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice on how to print this form out please.

Advice on how to print this form out please.

Old Feb 19th 2012, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

bibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nice
Default Advice on how to print this form out please.

Hi.
Im trying to print out this form http://www.afp.gov.au/~/media/afp/pd...tion-form.ashx
Its an online app form for an australian federal police check (in case it didnt link). I want to sign up with some agencies in Perth, but as Im not there yet , they told me to get this done and they would be happy with that. Was going to get one done here in Nsw, but they said I would only have to get another one done when I get to wa, . Dont want to pay for 2, esp as would have no use for NSW one anyway, and also want to be ready to go for interviews as soon as I get there, , not hang around waiting for new check to come through.
So, ok, no probs, I know how to print out pages. I do it, and big bits missing,,, all the bits that are writtten in the box, that are faded, name address etc is blank, all the rest comes out fine.
I really am not that good on the com, usually oh does it all, but hes not here till beg of Mar, and I want to get it done and sent off.
So, if anyone can see what Im doing wrong, I would so appreciate anything you can tell me so I can print it all out ok, n stop wasting bloody paper , Thanks
Old Feb 19th 2012, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on how to print this form out please.

Looks fine when I print it. The only thing I can suggest, is make sure your printing "greyscale" rather than black & white. That might work.

Otherwise check your version of Acrobat Reader is up to date.

Good luck!
Old Feb 19th 2012, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

bibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kiwikaye
Looks fine when I print it. The only thing I can suggest, is make sure your printing "greyscale" rather than black & white. That might work.

Otherwise check your version of Acrobat Reader is up to date.

Good luck!

Thank you. I tried it in greyscale but still those bits didnt print, maybe will have one last go, 7th time lucky hey?
Not sure what acrobat reader is? Will google it n try n see.
Thanks anyway
Old Feb 19th 2012, 11:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bibblybobbly
Hi.
Im trying to print out this form http://www.afp.gov.au/~/media/afp/pd...tion-form.ashx
Its an online app form for an australian federal police check (in case it didnt link). I want to sign up with some agencies in Perth, but as Im not there yet , they told me to get this done and they would be happy with that. Was going to get one done here in Nsw, but they said I would only have to get another one done when I get to wa, . Dont want to pay for 2, esp as would have no use for NSW one anyway, and also want to be ready to go for interviews as soon as I get there, , not hang around waiting for new check to come through.
So, ok, no probs, I know how to print out pages. I do it, and big bits missing,,, all the bits that are writtten in the box, that are faded, name address etc is blank, all the rest comes out fine.
I really am not that good on the com, usually oh does it all, but hes not here till beg of Mar, and I want to get it done and sent off.
So, if anyone can see what Im doing wrong, I would so appreciate anything you can tell me so I can print it all out ok, n stop wasting bloody paper , Thanks
If you are printing it off the webpage, try saving it to your computer and then printing that instead
Old Feb 19th 2012, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you are printing it off the webpage, try saving it to your computer and then printing that instead
ok, will try that. Is there an icon that I can click which will save it to my com. I really wasnt messing around when I said i am hopeless on here. Failing that there is a number I can call, maybe they can send me out a form . Must make more of an effort to learn how to do stuff on here
Old Feb 19th 2012, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

ok, will try that. Is there an icon that I can click which will save it to my com. I really wasnt messing around when I said i am hopeless on here. Failing that there is a number I can call, maybe they can send me out a form . Must make more of an effort to learn how to do stuff on here
Ok, I saved it, no prob thanks !!
Old Feb 20th 2012, 3:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I saved it, no prob thanks !!
It might now print better if you can print that instead of printing straight from the internet