Advice...

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:25 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advice...

Hi guys..

Wondering if any of you could help me with a small problem!

Phoned Golden Arrow this morning and they informed me Perth quanatine station is full, next available place is 30th April, which means my two dogs would fly out on the 28th..
I asked if they could stay down there until their flight, as we were hoping to fly on the 4th April..
He said that wouldn't be a problem but I must have a back up plan, ie if there was a problem with the blood tests ect..
He said that this didn't happen very often, but occasionally it does..

Now my dilemma is what do I do, delay my plans or go ahead and take a chance?
Have any of you left your pets and had them flown out later on without any problems?
I just don't know what to do, my dogs are healthy and are up to date with their vaccinations so I can't see there being a problem.

Thanks in advance for any replies..

Deb...