Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is the Skills assessment obtained have an impact on Job application

Is the Skills assessment obtained have an impact on Job application

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

techno_blade2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Is the Skills assessment obtained have an impact on Job application

I just want to ask if i would have been assessed as a librarian on my assessment and apply for a job in another field say IT, would the assessment have an impact on my possibility of landing the job???

Need your advice people
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:25 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is the Skills assessment obtained have an impact on Job application

Originally Posted by techno_blade2005
I just want to ask if i would have been assessed as a librarian on my assessment and apply for a job in another field say IT, would the assessment have an impact on my possibility of landing the job???

Need your advice people
Wouldn't have any baring whatsoever.

You'd just need to go into the interview and demonstrate you can do the job you are applying for, be it brain surgeon, IT consultant or otherwise.

Rob
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:33 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is the Skills assessment obtained have an impact on Job application

Rob's right, your skills assessment is purely part of the visa process, once you've got your visa that's it, you can do any job you want and skills assessment has no bearing in anything.