Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide - self catering accomodation

Adelaide - self catering accomodation

Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of
Default Adelaide - self catering accomodation

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for accomodation in Adelaide for 5 days.

Family of 5 going over at the end of the month and looking for a self catering place close to amenities and near the beach (Glenelg??). Not wanting to spend too much so budget accomodation will suit as long as its clean

Anyone been over recently (or currently there) that can give us some pointers??

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paula
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Craig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really nice
Default Re: Adelaide - self catering accomodation

We stayed at the Big 4 Adelaide Shores holiday park in West Beach for a week last year. Excellent clean park and fantastic location on the beach, great for the kids. If I remember correctly it was about a half hour walk or 5/10 mins on the bus to Glenelg, which again was very nice. 15 min walk to the nearest supermarket, and a cheap taxi ride from the airport.
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 12:07 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Adelaide - self catering accomodation

Originally Posted by depaiva
Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for accomodation in Adelaide for 5 days.

Family of 5 going over at the end of the month and looking for a self catering place close to amenities and near the beach (Glenelg??). Not wanting to spend too much so budget accomodation will suit as long as its clean

Anyone been over recently (or currently there) that can give us some pointers??

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paula
Castle Apartment; self-catering accommodation in the heart of the city for $75 per night. (Click here for their site.)

I reckon you'd be hard pressed to find better at that price.

Haven't used them myself - yet! - but will be staying in one of their apartments during a 3-week holiday Down Under next month (the same time as you, apparently!)

I'll post my experience with them on this forum when I return.