Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Get Together

Adelaide Get Together

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice
Default Re: Adelaide Get Together

Is there any one else out there who wants to come along on Wednesday. Would be nice to see a few more new faces.

See you all Wednesday.

Julia.xxx
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 12:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Is there any one else out there who wants to come along on Wednesday. Would be nice to see a few more new faces.

See you all Wednesday.

Julia.xxx

Marc is coming with me I've spoken to Nikki too, she may be coming but not until dinner time cos she's working.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Sounds good to me. Text when you're on the bus.

See you soon.

Julia.xx

Last edited by mattandjulia; Jul 2nd 2007 at 12:28 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 12:32 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm coming and I'm pretty sure that Nick and Andrew (nick11) and JodienMark are coming too...

Lou
xx
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:55 am
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weasy
I'm coming and I'm pretty sure that Nick and Andrew (nick11) and JodienMark are coming too...

Lou
xx
Hi all,

Just wanted to say sorry but I can't make it tomorrow after all. We are renovating our house and the only time the electrician came come is tomorrow!!

Typical!

Hope to catch you all soon - -have a flat white for me.

xRachx
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Hi all,

Just wanted to say sorry but I can't make it tomorrow after all. We are renovating our house and the only time the electrician came come is tomorrow!!

Typical!

xRachx
sorry that you can't make it Rach....never mind next time,I was looking forward to meeting you as I live in the Adelaide hills.
MARY
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Hi all,

Typical!

xRachx

We'll arrange another one soon.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all

Just wanted to say that it was nice meeting you all today. Sorry if I didn't get to speak to you all.

Look forward to the next one ie: Girls night out or should say night/morning for those of us that don't like to go home until 5am like me and Wendy.

Julia.xxx
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Great to meet everyone today, I'm up for a girls night out
jacqui
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Andy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud of

I had a great time too - it was lovely to meet you all. Look forward to the next time... Carla x
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I had great time, didnt get to talk to all of you, I'm up for night out, promise to stay up till 5 am julia.

Farideh x
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

That's a good girl Farideh. It was around 4.30 last time.

Julia.xx
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

you just push for that half an hour,
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have to mate. Don't get out that often.

Julia.xx
Old Jul 5th 2007, 2:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I had a great day yesterday, thanks to everyone for coming

Julia, you're a bad influence on me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.