Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Get Together

Adelaide Get Together

Old Jun 13th 2007, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide Get Together

Originally Posted by JoolsB
I'm not in Adelaide (still in uk and going to melbourne!) but my cousin has been in Adelaide for a while (she is not currently a member of BE though I've told her to sign up). She is in late thirties, recently single & working hard at the day job so needs to get out more. You seem a friendly groupdo you have these meet ups often and is everyone welcome? Cheers

We have meet ups maybe once every month or two in the city. She's very welcome to join us
Old Jun 14th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

You forgot me or what mate?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
You forgot me or what mate?

Hehe, was going to tell you on Saturday.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:24 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh - me, me, me please. I'll come on 4th July. Nick (nick11) arrived yesterday too so I'll try and drag her along...

I'm still feeling guilty that I never called you in the last school hold Rach so I'll meet up with you then. If you want a coffee sometime up in the hills too I'm more available now we've moved into our own house.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

The more the merrier!!!!
it will be nice to meet you all
jacqui
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by s/nurse
The more the merrier!!!!
it will be nice to meet you all
jacqui

Do you think we'd better warn Starbucks that there will be loads of crazy BE'ers turning up
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:49 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
We have meet ups maybe once every month or two in the city. She's very welcome to join us
TVM-thats good to know!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Do you think we'd better warn Starbucks that there will be loads of crazy BE'ers turning up
yes..........you all sound so young : I will be the oldest one there I think, hope that you don't mind.:
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness

yes..........you all sound so young : I will be the oldest one there I think, hope that you don't mind.:

I wish I was young
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

I wish I was young
you are just being kind............
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:06 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

You might be surprised - I'm not so young any more, we're all just young at heart maybe?????

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Irish Guinness
you are just being kind............
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Its not your age that counts, its how you feel!!!!!
I am no spring chicken..but life begins........ and all that

jacqui
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Andy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud ofAndy & Carla has much to be proud of

Hi
We've been here a week (and 8 hours) and would love to come along too. I'm assuming Andy would be the odd one (or are there other guys?) so is it best just for me to come?
It's all so new! I've wanted this for soooooo long and yet feel overwhelmed by the whole experience so would appreciate a friendly face and the know-how from those already settled here...
So can I come to please?
Carla
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Come along and bring Andy...as long as he is comfortable....the more the merrier, my hubby will be at work so he won't be there.
see you then
jacqui
ps, how are you settling in Adelaide
Old Jun 16th 2007, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Andy & Carla
Hi
We've been here a week (and 8 hours) and would love to come along too. I'm assuming Andy would be the odd one (or are there other guys?) so is it best just for me to come?
It's all so new! I've wanted this for soooooo long and yet feel overwhelmed by the whole experience so would appreciate a friendly face and the know-how from those already settled here...
So can I come to please?
Carla

Hi Carla

Be great to see you, and of course you can bring Andy or whoever you like with you. See you there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.