Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Gangs and Volent Society

Adelaide Gangs and Volent Society

Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

sunnyj has a brilliant futuresunnyj has a brilliant futuresunnyj has a brilliant futuresunnyj has a brilliant futuresunnyj has a brilliant futuresunnyj has a brilliant future
Default Re: Adelaide Gangs and Volent Society

As I have already said, crime goes on in the south too and as I also said, that the reports of stabbing and shootings on the NEWS are mainly in the North.
Silly news people reporting such things, how dare they, they have obviously got it all wrong.
I really can't be arsed to get into childish banter, just reporting facts as I hear them.

Julie
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:42 am
Just Joined

adelaide dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Gangs compared to Birmingham Its nothing to worry about
Drugs well you could order an e in my local in Birmingham as easy as ordering a pint
not so common here.
Adelaide is the most freindly place ive ever been
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

seanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really nice

We've lived in Adelaide for almost 12 months (2 weeks to go exactly ) Lived in melbourne prior to that and heard some terrible stories about Adelaide, mostly from people that had never visited SA.
Have they told you about the serial killers that ALL live in SA????
or about the water that is unfit for human consumption?????
take it all with a pinch of salt, before deciding how bad (or good) SA is come and make your own mind up

There are gangs and drugs but imho it doesn't affect most people
The gangs don't hang around the local corner shop intimidating the crap out of anyone walking by, there is access to drugs here the same as any other city, personally speaking it hasn't affected me or mine (touch wood).
Adelaide is quieter than other Australian cities, but its friendlier too, we wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Aus

Maria