Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Next meet is in Brighton at the Esplanade Hotel from 12 midday onwards. If we meet in the Cafe, then decide from there where to base ourselves - depending on the weather (where have I heard that before )

http://www.esplanadehotel.com.au/cafe

Hope to see lots of you there.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:28 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Unless we can find something else to do, we'll be there
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Unless we can find something else to do, we'll be there

Is there other things to do here? I never knew
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Sorry guys I won't be going to this one either. Emily has a swimming competition+ it's a bit far to go for a coffee

Julia.xx
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Count us in, looking forward to meeting you all, might still be suffering the effects of jet lag.

Nicky
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:13 pm
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Count us in, looking forward to meeting you all, might still be suffering the effects of jet lag.

Nicky
I think the numbing effects of jet lag may make the experience more bearable

Have a safe trip and we'll all look forward to finally meeting you then.

Julia - you suuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!!

Em
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Julia - you suuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!!

Em[/QUOTE]

Sorry what has to be done has to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

we will come for a little while especially as its about 5 mins from where we live! Am hoping OH is arranging other things for me that day too as its my birthday on 21st!! so any drink offers will be gratefuly received...need to numb the pain of getting old...... 21 again.....yeah I wish....Michelle xx
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willywonka
we will come for a little while especially as its about 5 mins from where we live! Am hoping OH is arranging other things for me that day too as its my birthday on 21st!! so any drink offers will be gratefuly received...need to numb the pain of getting old...... 21 again.....yeah I wish....Michelle xx
Happy birthday for the 21st. Sorry won't be able to buy you that drink but have these instead

Julia.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

crankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nicecrankysid is just really nice

Hi there,

You can count us in on this one.

See you there!

Cheers, Cranky.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey guys, looking forward to catching up with you all there. Sorry I haven't been on here much as my new job is taking up a LOT of time

Julia, I will call you tomorrow
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

lickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Wendy;6421265]Next meet is in Brighton at the Esplanade Hotel from 12 midday onwards. If we meet in the Cafe, then decide from there where to base ourselves - depending on the weather (where have I heard that before )

Hi Wendy,

Am finally around to come to one of your meet ups. Am going to bring my mum as she has just moved over here too. She is from Lancashire. Rob my other half will be away working unfortunately. See you then, Heather
Old Jun 5th 2008, 2:52 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i dont suppose anyone will be surprised if i say we will be there?!
cant remember if Graz is on call that day but we will work something out anyway.

now come on julia - priorities here ... seriously huge amounts of good luck to E

see the rest of you there
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i dont suppose anyone will be surprised if i say we will be there?!
cant remember if Graz is on call that day but we will work something out anyway.

now come on julia - priorities here ... seriously huge amounts of good luck to E

see the rest of you there
Sorry Emily comes first as she wants to knock off the 5 seconds she needs to become top 9 year old in breastroke in SA. She is training very hard at the moment. 5 nights a week, soon to be 5 mornings starting at 5am till 7am then school. God help me.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:45 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Sorry Emily comes first as she wants to knock off the 5 seconds she needs to become top 9 year old in breastroke in SA. She is training very hard at the moment. 5 nights a week, soon to be 5 mornings starting at 5am till 7am then school. God help me.
sounds like it will be keeping you fit as well as her!
we will be cheering her on in spirit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.