British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/adelaide-family-meet-saturday-june-21st-540323/)

Wendy Jun 1st 2008 8:26 am

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Next meet is in Brighton at the Esplanade Hotel from 12 midday onwards. If we meet in the Cafe, then decide from there where to base ourselves - depending on the weather (where have I heard that before :unsure::D)

http://www.esplanadehotel.com.au/cafe

Hope to see lots of you there. :)

Pinkie Jun 1st 2008 9:28 am

Re: Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Unless we can find something else to do, we'll be there :D

Wendy Jun 1st 2008 10:04 am

Originally Posted by Pinkie (Post 6421462)
Unless we can find something else to do, we'll be there :D

Is there other things to do here? :ohmy: I never knew :unsure::D

mattandjulia Jun 1st 2008 10:55 pm

Sorry guys I won't be going to this one either. Emily has a swimming competition+ it's a bit far to go for a coffee:rofl:

Julia.xx

Ozzy Fever Jun 2nd 2008 5:08 pm

Count us in, looking forward to meeting you all, might still be suffering the effects of jet lag.

Nicky

Pinkie Jun 2nd 2008 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever (Post 6426343)
Count us in, looking forward to meeting you all, might still be suffering the effects of jet lag.

Nicky

I think the numbing effects of jet lag may make the experience more bearable :D

Have a safe trip and we'll all look forward to finally meeting you then.

Julia - you suuuuuuuuuuuuuck :eek: !!!!

Em

mattandjulia Jun 2nd 2008 10:00 pm

Julia - you suuuuuuuuuuuuuck :eek: !!!!

Em[/QUOTE]

Sorry what has to be done has to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

willywonka Jun 3rd 2008 12:06 am

we will come for a little while especially as its about 5 mins from where we live! Am hoping OH is arranging other things for me that day too as its my birthday on 21st!! so any drink offers will be gratefuly received...need to numb the pain of getting old...... 21 again.....yeah I wish....Michelle xx

mattandjulia Jun 3rd 2008 1:40 am

Originally Posted by willywonka (Post 6427832)
we will come for a little while especially as its about 5 mins from where we live! Am hoping OH is arranging other things for me that day too as its my birthday on 21st!! so any drink offers will be gratefuly received...need to numb the pain of getting old...... 21 again.....yeah I wish....Michelle xx

Happy birthday for the 21st. Sorry won't be able to buy you that drink but have these instead:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::cake::cake:

Julia.

crankysid Jun 3rd 2008 10:48 am

Hi there,

You can count us in on this one.

See you there!

Cheers, Cranky.

Wendy Jun 3rd 2008 11:43 am

Hey guys, looking forward to catching up with you all there. Sorry I haven't been on here much as my new job is taking up a LOT of time :sneaky:

Julia, I will call you tomorrow :)

lickylady Jun 3rd 2008 1:00 pm

[QUOTE=Wendy;6421265]Next meet is in Brighton at the Esplanade Hotel from 12 midday onwards. If we meet in the Cafe, then decide from there where to base ourselves - depending on the weather (where have I heard that before :unsure::D)

Hi Wendy,

Am finally around to come to one of your meet ups. Am going to bring my mum as she has just moved over here too. She is from Lancashire. Rob my other half will be away working unfortunately. See you then, H:)eather

Tiggs+Graz Jun 5th 2008 2:52 am

i dont suppose anyone will be surprised if i say we will be there?!
cant remember if Graz is on call that day but we will work something out anyway.

now come on julia - priorities here :p ... seriously huge amounts of good luck to E :D

see the rest of you there :thumbup:

mattandjulia Jun 5th 2008 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz (Post 6435729)
i dont suppose anyone will be surprised if i say we will be there?!
cant remember if Graz is on call that day but we will work something out anyway.

now come on julia - priorities here :p ... seriously huge amounts of good luck to E :D

see the rest of you there :thumbup:

Sorry Emily comes first as she wants to knock off the 5 seconds she needs to become top 9 year old in breastroke in SA. She is training very hard at the moment. 5 nights a week, soon to be 5 mornings starting at 5am till 7am then school. God help me.:eek:

Tiggs+Graz Jun 5th 2008 11:45 pm

Originally Posted by mattandjulia (Post 6437263)
Sorry Emily comes first as she wants to knock off the 5 seconds she needs to become top 9 year old in breastroke in SA. She is training very hard at the moment. 5 nights a week, soon to be 5 mornings starting at 5am till 7am then school. God help me.:eek:

sounds like it will be keeping you fit as well as her! :D
we will be cheering her on in spirit :wub: