Adelaide advice

Old May 2nd 2006, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

kista will become famous soon enoughkista will become famous soon enough
Default Adelaide advice

can anyone give me advice on moving to Adelaide??

we are currently waiting for our visas, and have obviously settled on adelaide, but any information people could give me would be much appreciated.

thanx
kim
Old May 2nd 2006, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide advice

Originally Posted by kista

we are currently waiting for our visas, and have obviously settled on adelaide, but any information people could give me would be much appreciated.

thanx
kim
Hi Kim

Here's a few links for you to check out. You will get some really useful info from them.

http://www.adelaide.southaustralia.com

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/sit..._onarrival.php

http://www.livingin-australia.com/li...n-adelaide.htm

http://www.adelaide-homes.com.au/

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits

They are not in any particular order as I'v just pulled them from my favourites folder.

If you have any specific questions, I'll try to help if I can. Although I'm not there yet
Old May 2nd 2006, 10:37 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

thanx
kim
YOU get back to ADBRITs right now you naughty girl , do your parents know you have come over to the dark side .................. mm
Old May 2nd 2006, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mr mover
YOU get back to ADBRITs right now you naughty girl , do your parents know you have come over to the dark side .................. mm
ooooops i've been caught!!!!!!!! :scared:

actually i found out about Adbrits on this site- so technically this is the good side
Old May 2nd 2006, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

ooooops i've been caught!!!!!!!! :scared:

actually i found out about Adbrits on this site- so technically this is the good side
I remember telling you about it - though I'd do as Mr Mover tells you
Old May 2nd 2006, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marco121068
I remember telling you about it - though I'd do as Mr Mover tells you
lol marco- see you on the other side then
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Goodness me, you're all here - naughty naughty.

I'll have to get the Adbrits Mods to delete all your threads

Jo ( I am joking)
Old May 4th 2006, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Polyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud of

but the Darkside is apparently Gonga-free, therefore fewer Marmite-related posts (just).