Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard of this tax break?

Anyone heard of this tax break?

Old May 3rd 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Default Anyone heard of this tax break?

We have almost got our PR visas and needed to leave Oz to go get them. I have heard the money it costs to leave the country and come back again to get the new visas (need them for new jobs) is tax deductable? Anyone in Oz heard of this?
Old May 4th 2006, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone heard of this tax break?

No haven't heard of it.

Has anyone else heard of it?

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
We have almost got our PR visas and needed to leave Oz to go get them. I have heard the money it costs to leave the country and come back again to get the new visas (need them for new jobs) is tax deductable? Anyone in Oz heard of this?
Old May 4th 2006, 6:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luma
No haven't heard of it.

Has anyone else heard of it?
I think someone is being wound up
Old May 4th 2006, 6:56 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Sounds vagually like one of the elements of LAFHA that you might be able to claim if you were working here on a temporary visa. I think you could claim some of the final flights back to the UK to sell up ship out etc.