Acreage Living

Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:03 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acreage Living

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
Mate, I can get bloody aggressive and impatient when I want to, I scare myself. But I am more relaxed over here, and I have far more going on.

I realised the other day, I haven't been really stressed or worried for the 3 years I've been here. Of course, I have to make deadlines at work occasionally and may have to put in the occasional hour, but that's a complaint, not what I call stress. I recall in Europe often pondering my future and trying to fit a round peg in to a square hole, getting stressed over money etc. I haven't been stressed for over 4 years, that includes a year back in the Uk when I was so happy to be coming back over here that I was also stress free - admitedly as I had given up all my commitments that year it was plainer sailing. 4 years! That's a long time to be stress-free. (!)
Did you used to be in the SAS...Lostpom what are you trying to convert him into a couch potato???
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Did you used to be in the SAS...Lostpom what are you trying to convert him into a couch potato???
No.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:22 am

No.
LOL... you sound like you should have been... but take it you enjoy your acre to get back on track as think we are losing the plot..(pun)?
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... you sound like you should have been... but take it you enjoy your acre to get back on track as think we are losing the plot..(pun)?
I wouldn't fancy all that as it seemed like too much hard work.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:32 am

I wouldn't fancy all that as it seemed like too much hard work.
Quite agree. I like garden not grass so I stick to that bit.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Quite agree. I like garden not grass so I stick to that bit.
SAS stuff I mean. I do have an acre, and yes, I tell myself I can't get a ride on as I want, and I need the exercise.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:22 pm

SAS stuff I mean. I do have an acre, and yes, I tell myself I can't get a ride on as I want, and I need the exercise.
You had the right mind set for it though...best stick to grass cutting instead.