Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Acommodation Available Perth

Acommodation Available Perth

Old Dec 31st 2005, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of
Default Acommodation Available Perth

Hi

Just wanted to let you know that I have a House that is due to be opened as a Holiday Let in Northern Subs of Perth, 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, Pool going in about May time.

So if anyone is interested, let me know, maybe I could do a good deal for anyone from this site.

Happy New Year

Kim
Old Jan 1st 2006, 4:02 am
Just Joined

nell1e is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Acommodation Available Perth

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi

Just wanted to let you know that I have a House that is due to be opened as a Holiday Let in Northern Subs of Perth, 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, Pool going in about May time.

So if anyone is interested, let me know, maybe I could do a good deal for anyone from this site.

Happy New Year

Kim
Hi

Can you give us more details
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

perthukcharlie will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Acommodation Available Perth

hi there when are you looking to be in perth i have a 4 bed place on the beach renting now let me know when you are in perth its near city beach
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

We're looking at being in Perth at the beginning of July, any details regarding the houses would be great.

Cheeky
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nicanjoe
We're looking at being in Perth at the beginning of July, any details regarding the houses would be great.

Cheeky
Hi

The house sleeps 8, (2 bedrooms with queen-the other 2 have bunks), has air con, and a pool is to be installed soon.
It is fully furnished and is just like a home from home, so everything you will need is there.

I have pm'd you,

All the Best

Kim
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kimi
Hi

The house sleeps 8, (2 bedrooms with queen-the other 2 have bunks), has air con, and a pool is to be installed soon.
It is fully furnished and is just like a home from home, so everything you will need is there.

I have pm'd you,

All the Best

Kim
The pm didn't go through, would you be able to send another one if possible. Thanks

Nicanjoe (I'm Cheeky on another forum, and I get mixed up sometimes)
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nicanjoe
The pm didn't go through, would you be able to send another one if possible. Thanks

Nicanjoe (I'm Cheeky on another forum, and I get mixed up sometimes)
I tried sending another pm, it still wouldnt go, so I have emailed you - hope thats ok?

Kim