Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which accountant in Brisbane?

Which accountant in Brisbane?

Old Jul 14th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of
Default Which accountant in Brisbane?

Can anyone recommend a good accountant to help us do our Tax Returns? Preferably in the Bayside area! There are so many of them and I don't want to just pick one out of the Yellow Pages!

Thanks

Jo
Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which accountant in Brisbane?

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
Can anyone recommend a good accountant to help us do our Tax Returns? Preferably in the Bayside area! There are so many of them and I don't want to just pick one out of the Yellow Pages!

Thanks

Jo
Hi Jo

I have just started a part time job at an accountants called Leggetts in Tingalpa. They seem to have a good reputation and a client today said they would definitely go there again as they had got a much better refund than the last place they went to.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzWannabee

Thanks

Jo

Hi Jo,

I can recommend a very good accountancy firm in Brisbane that we put all of our companies under and have recommended lots of our clients to. Very good on taxation issues.

There name is Haines Norton - Rowan Wallace is the contact name.

Tony
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Thanks very much!

Jo