Reload this Page >

Aaa: Assessing Bodies / Superior Services / Employment

Aaa: Assessing Bodies / Superior Services / Employment

Old Jan 12th 2006, 10:48 am
Just Joined

KaskaAMAI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aaa: Assessing Bodies / Superior Services / Employment

Good morning to everybody.

My name is Kaska Leszczuk and I am the co-founder of Australian Migration and Integration. I would like to introduce myself to everyone and extend professional services, which result in our clients having access to us 7 days a week, including outside office hours. Most importantly all the work is done by experienced and qualified staff, and not secretaries or inexperienced juniors!!!! If your representatives allow inexperienced staff to work on your application, this results in you not receiving the respect that you deserve and should insist on, hence why we continue to have a 100% success rate..

Integration relates to all other issues, which arise as a result of candidates attaining their visa, such as employment. We work in conjunction with a Recruitment Agency therefore in certain circumstances ( Registered Nurses, Experienced Chefs and [Civil] Engineers employment is a viable option prior to you even lodging a visa application.

This is not a marketing strategy, it is however the essence of what we offer to our clients. Our commitment is based upon our desire to distinguish ourselves from others within this Industry as well as ensuring that clients from overseas are not forced to have to call in the middle of the night to be able to get a hold of their representative. Furthermore we provide our mobile numbers ensuring that clients calls are always answered, at a time convenient to them, alternatively if we are on another call, we will return calls at the first opportune time (convenient to the client)

I have just recently discovered this website and have noticed that the majority of people become very anxious as a result of the length of time that it takes for their assessments to become finalized as well as the DIMIA applications, not to mention realizing that your representative did NOT provide you with all your legislative options as well as making you aware of other issues such as taxation entitlements. .

The majority of our matters to date originate from Asia and Australia and we are now looking into assisting migrants from Europe. I myself migrated from Poland and am now an Australian Citizen (still have the accent!!).

My interest has arisen as a consequence of recently having taken over matters which were handled by other Agents, and the excessive time that it took for Foreigners to attain their visas.

For example I was approached by a UK individual (who had 5 dependants) who had to wait 5 months to attain his 457 visa. Notwithstanding I attained his Permanent Residency application in a fraction of the time, for less than he paid to get his 457.

Whilst the other agent who had prepared the original 457 stated that it would take no less than 7 - 9 months for the Application to be finalised. Again we achieved a positive result in a fraction of the time.

FURTHERMORE, contrary to popular belief skilled / experienced individuals post the age of 44 are also eligible.

If you are interested in making Australia a new home for yourself and your family, please consider us, our initial telephone consultation is free of charge. May we respectfully suggest that you view our website at www.amai.net.au and view a portion of the testimonials which we have published, it will also provide you with an outline of what our past clients opine regarding their life changing experience (we will also, upon rest, put you in contact with the finalised clients so that you are satisfied that the testimonials are genuine).

This is your life, so ensure that you select someone who understands your each and every need. Furthermore ensure that whatever they represent to you, they are prepared to put in writing, and not used as a simple marketing ploy.

I can be reached on 61 404 503 452 (or within Australia 0404 503 452)

Respectfully

Kaska Leszczuk
M.A.R.N 0323095
M.I.A.N 2206