This is it!

Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Born2tri will become famous soon enoughBorn2tri will become famous soon enough
Smile This is it!

Well finally after two years of waiting for visa we are off to Brisbane, it has been a month of very mixed emotions with alot of farewell party's which has been great although nearly a stone heavier with all the alcohol, and great panda eyes from crying but well worth it. We still have not sold our house but fingers crossed it wont take too long to sell now, we are stopping off in Singapore for three days so will arrive there on the 31st. Thanks for all your help on here i really appreciate it, and good luck to all you waiting.

Lisa x
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is it!

Good luck to you and the family. Hope it works out for you. All the best
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Originally Posted by angel17796
Good luck to you and the family. Hope it works out for you. All the best
Have a safe and enjoyable trip
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:55 am
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

Hi Lisa,
Have a safe journey and if you want to contact me when you get here I've given you numbers on a PM.
ENJOY!!!
See you soon
Joe